Newest Members
Barracuda312, Just Hanging, mossTI, E35, 1975
12339 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
GeneF48 (66), kun wang (32)
Who's Online
5 registered (traveler, 4 invisible), 21 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12339 Members
74 Forums
63434 Topics
443436 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#466628 - 06/15/14 02:11 AM No Regard For Children
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2.5 NATO Nations
LINK..Catholic Mass Grave Sites Of 350,800 Missing Children Found in Ireland, Spain, Canada

The atrocity of close to 800 emaciated childrens’ bodies buried in a Irish Nuns’ septic tank represented the 34th child mass grave site linked this week to the Catholic Church. Pope Francis was being prosecuted by the International Common Law Court of Justice (ICLCJ) in Brussels for allegedly trafficking 300,000 children of political prisoners through Vatican Catholic Charities during Argentine’s Dirty War. According to witness testimony last week some of those orphans ended up in a child mass grave site in Spain. Last year’s ICLCJ prosecution concerned 50,000 missing native Canadian children. There have been 32 child mass grave sites uncovered so far in Canada, most of them on Catholic-run native residential school grounds.

Unfortunately the over 350,800 children suspected to be in Catholic child mass graves sites in three countries paled in number to Catholic Priest sex abuse victims across the globe. As of November 2013 over ten million Catholic Priest child sex abuse cases have been documented as shown here. These 10,077,574 cases represented a mere fraction of total crimes committed. Only an estimated 10% of sex abuse victims were thought to speak out about their sex abuse and just 10% of those cases saw the inside of a court room.

The Aftermath Video

The Water Buffalo Song

#466629 - 06/15/14 02:30 AM Re: No Regard For Children [Re: Still]
Jacob S Offline
MaleSurvivor

I don't know a lot about this so don't take this as an endorsement, but here's another opinion:

http://wonkette.com/543862/no-pope-not-a...thout-a-license

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/International_Tribunal_into_Crimes_of_Church_and_State
all the people he can trust.
Like the one who stands behind him
cheering him on
Estatic when he stands defiant,
wild with abandon when he's gone

just stay alive.
do whatever you need to.
you are worth it.

#466680 - 06/16/14 12:40 PM Re: No Regard For Children [Re: Still]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2.5 NATO Nations
I'm not terribly concerned that the Catholic Church is at the center-point of all of these deaths and the 10,7 million global charges of rape by the same. The church(es) are comprised of humans and societies.

These orphanages are run by people. The Nazi concentration camps were run by people. Both were surrounded by societies who knew damn well what went on inside the gates. No one spoke out. No one stopped anything.

Look today. Why is this scandal not the single most important news story of our lives...or this decade...or this year? In reality, 350,000 dead abused children and 10,7 million sexually abused kids have not even dominated one lousy day of news.

What is wrong with humanity that such an Earth-shattering horror scandal is not the premier crisis du jour? 350,000 dead and missing children and we sit slack-jawed with the bloody World Cup on every TV.

Maybe when the TVs don't work, people will have a cause worth actually getting upset about. But this lack of reaction by "society" is all the proof I need to define humanity as 'more evil than I ever imagined,' and 'so apathetic they probably wouldn't stand up to save their own lives.

The Aftermath Video

The Water Buffalo Song

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.