Newest Members
MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS, BookHouseBoy, WeFallWeRise
12464 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
isol8er (43), omrfople (38)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 20 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12464 Members
74 Forums
63992 Topics
446665 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#466630 - 06/15/14 02:43 AM Nick Vujicic: No Arms, No Legs, No Worries!
Jude Offline

Loc: New England
Nick Vujicic is a 31 year old Australian born with Tetra-Amelia Syndrome, a rare condition which causes the individual to be born without arms and legs. Rather than resign himself to his limitations, Nick found ways to work around his disability, and leads an active life swimming, boating, playing soccer, and working as a motivational speaker. He has a smokin hot wife, and a child. He is also a Christian evangelist, but don't let that put you off. He's not a bible thumper. There are messages here for all of us. Give it a try, you won't regret it.

#466663 - 06/16/14 04:45 AM Re: Nick Vujicic: No Arms, No Legs, No Worries! [Re: Jude]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
Very, very inspiring!
Thanks for bringing it here!!!

#467434 - 07/09/14 11:14 PM Re: Nick Vujicic: No Arms, No Legs, No Worries! [Re: Jude]
bluesky Offline
MaleSurvivor

Thank you so much this really has helped me put things in a better perspective.

#468750 - 08/10/14 09:32 AM Re: Nick Vujicic: No Arms, No Legs, No Worries! [Re: Jude]
fhorns Offline
MaleSurvivor

I'm a little embarassed admitting this, but....

I've avoided his stories lately ONLY since I've nurtured and caressed my poor state.

He does not sit in his sh** or moan about it. He lives. He doesn't try to be someone he's not. In fact, his speeches are uniquely honest.

I'm realizing in the past few months I've "used" my pains to get attention--and it's natural.

But he doesn't use his weakness for sympathy. He celebrates.

I'm done telling on myself :-) It kind of felt good though.

#468752 - 08/10/14 10:04 AM Re: Nick Vujicic: No Arms, No Legs, No Worries! [Re: Jude]
KMCINVA Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Very inspiring. He has overcome so much and does not seem to have any ill feelings. He truly is a hero and gives inspiration to all that suffer physical, emotional and other issues in their lives.

I look at people like him and I understand how they helped me overcome my CSA and all the ill effects it brought to my life.

I will watch again, because his message is so inspiring and enlightening.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.