Newest Members
MJ545, Marant, BeingFound, journey4two, VASurvivor
12331 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cricket453 (60)
Who's Online
2 registered (bluesky, 1 invisible), 27 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12331 Members
74 Forums
63409 Topics
443328 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#466561 - 06/13/14 01:07 PM WP editorial on "privilege of victimhood"
highflight Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Ohio
Wow, this guy is a piece of work (**potential triggers)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/g...8f0a_story.html

..."when they make victimhood a coveted status that confers privileges, victims proliferate"...

I'd like to know what "privileges" he thinks come from being a victim. I know of all the crap that comes with it, but no privileges.

...blame it all on political agendas...that accomplished alot.

#466568 - 06/13/14 04:44 PM Re: WP editorial on "privilege of victimhood" [Re: highflight]
unhappycamper Offline

Loc: VA
George F. Will has become the newspaper equivalent of Rush Limbaugh. Notice that his "opinion piece" is a mishmash of tea-party bogeymen: the "regulatory state," progressivism, education in general--and the bizarre right-wingnut hatred of sex and contempt for women.

Maybe the Post just keeps him in the stable as a pet cryptofascist. He knows nothing about the issue of campus rape, much less CSA. Peace!

John

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.