Newest Members
myrlin, AaronS, BookHouseBoy, WeFallWeRise, kieran
12463 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Blakanezebruh (43), OneWithStrength (37), Parker (45), scottyg (42)
Who's Online
1 registered (don64), 23 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12463 Members
74 Forums
63990 Topics
446620 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#466129 - 06/02/14 08:25 PM Lost.
teba Offline

Hello everyone.

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong subforum.

Anyway, I'm tired, and feeling quite lonely and empty, as usual. I have the urges to cut. I've been a cutter for 12 years now, I think. I'm sad. It's like my emptiness has no end, no bottom, like it eats and swallows everything. Like a black hole. I suffer from depression, OCD, anxiety and ADHD. I've been dealing with Eating Disorders for 14 years too. All I can feel for myself and all I am is hatred, contempt, anger, shame, loathing, etcetera.

I don't know what to do. I'm so fucking sad, empty, alone and bored I could fucking stab myself. I want to cut. I want to make myself throw up. I want to hurt myself. I want to cry. I don't know what to do. I'm fucking lost. I want to scream. I want to hurt myself.

I'm sorry if I'm bothering or annoying anyone; I just needed to express myself, and since I have no one to listen, I though I'd post here. I'm sorry.

Edited by teba (06/03/14 05:16 AM)

#466139 - 06/02/14 10:50 PM Re: Lost. [Re: teba]
kcinohio Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Ohio
Hey Teba,

Sorry you are hurting so much today. though I didn't cut, did have my challenges for self-injury for a while. KInd of put those feelings into a poem, Flame on, on MS here -

http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthr...0254#Post460254

Know how hard it is to get through, but I can vouch for things being better on the other side of it.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.