Newest Members
cricket1007, Nickie98, jahfree, Daryl X., tryintothrive
12496 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
joeybird (54), ladyinwaiting (46), txpearl (46)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 16 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12496 Members
74 Forums
64166 Topics
447759 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#466065 - 05/31/14 06:52 PM LOOKING FOR A FRIEND
Favero castel Offline

Loc: Edmonton Alberta Canada
I'd like to know guys who would like to have some friendship with me...I'm actually 32yeas old.. i don't have any family and minimum friends that constantly i feed them with a bunch of lies.. anyways, I would like to have someone, just to keep me going.. i think life is hard being totally alone, and i think it is hard to try to be alright everyday. also i think about giving up everything sometimes!! if you would like to try emails, optional mail.. works totally good for me!!

#466092 - 06/01/14 05:33 PM Re: LOOKING FOR A FRIEND [Re: Favero castel]
newground Offline
Chatroom Moderator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: michigan
hey bud
I think you have come to the right place to find contacts. people who care about where you are and whats happening in your life. there is so much caution in this community survivors tend to isolate. that being said come on and make some connections chat and share and friendships will develop. you are welcome to message me and we can chat here. while MS is a safe place our guidelines do ask that the guys dont try to contact off site for a time for the safety of all concerned. this gives time for natural growth of friendships and the comfort of all involved. I hope you find what you are searching for soon
Jeff

#466163 - 06/03/14 08:17 PM Re: LOOKING FOR A FRIEND [Re: Favero castel]
Favero castel Offline

Loc: Edmonton Alberta Canada
thanks i really appreciated
hope to see you around the chat one of this days..

#467609 - 07/14/14 10:23 PM Re: LOOKING FOR A FRIEND [Re: Favero castel]
Nate Offline

Loc: Philadelphia, PA
Hey man, feel free to PM me as well. smile

- Corita Kent

#467672 - 07/16/14 08:57 AM Re: LOOKING FOR A FRIEND [Re: Favero castel]
dykesde Offline

Loc: Florida
I just started. Married, but alone at times because who do you talk to about this stuff as a "regular" conversation. I just joined yesterday, got authorized today, posted first post today. All I can say is take things slow, but reach out. Glad you are here. It is so easy to isolate. It seems safer, but alone. PM or add me is fine. Welcome..... :-)

#467744 - 07/18/14 02:26 AM Re: LOOKING FOR A FRIEND [Re: Favero castel]
Hopein14 Offline

Loc: CT
I have felt as mentioned, and remain as same, despite marriage, two sons, and 5 brothers. The impact of male sexual abuse is truly staggering, and not one minute passes that I don't wish for a male friend that allowed me to understand what appears to come so easily, naturally to many men, most never having known this legacy of fear, doubt, and forever sadness about what should....just me and my honest reaction to the beautiful statements shared above. I honestly dont know the first thing about being a friend to another male, because my shame is too deep.

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.