Newest Members
Lumpy, squeekinby, rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms
12369 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
aleja (40), bc22 (47), DavidMI (40), Forrest_Gump (39), Jay1946 (68), Malc4 (29), mpm01 (49), widpaulman (43)
Who's Online
2 registered (bcl092, 1 invisible), 17 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12369 Members
74 Forums
63574 Topics
444161 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#465924 - 05/28/14 06:15 PM looking for teraphy group or first teraphy
Favero castel Offline

Loc: Edmonton Alberta Canada
Hello, I'm looking to start therapy , the fact is that i don't know how to start!! actually nobody knows what Ive been through, I've been passing life between lots and lots of lies.. anyways,, i never find the confidence to talk about something that happened more than 20 yrs ago but currently still bugging my thoughts and my current life!! I'm actually 32 years old. I have no contact with any member of my family for years. they also live in another country. I thought the best idea is to have a life far away from them...
this website seems like a lot of help!! if anyone knows about groups in Canada (I'm willing to travel), please get in touch with me. i would like to have contact cause I'm really willing to try.. sometimes I think life is not fair and during this present time I feel I'm living over the edge of my life..

#465947 - 05/29/14 12:59 AM Re: looking for teraphy group or first teraphy [Re: Favero castel]
Tyr Offline
MaleSurvivor

i wish i knew of resources in your great northern wilderness smile but i dont. im sorry though for what happened to you and welcome here.

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.