Newest Members
fromone2another, lbartgis, micro44, m75, scorpus
12702 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Bob BlueSky (66), Brant (54), Happenstance (46), jimminy (27), keeper (49), MischievousSpirit (40), skooter27 (31), vbalfour (61), whancrar (49)
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 22 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12702 Members
75 Forums
65324 Topics
456848 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#465924 - 05/28/14 06:15 PM looking for teraphy group or first teraphy
Favero castel Offline

Loc: Edmonton Alberta Canada
Hello, I'm looking to start therapy , the fact is that i don't know how to start!! actually nobody knows what Ive been through, I've been passing life between lots and lots of lies.. anyways,, i never find the confidence to talk about something that happened more than 20 yrs ago but currently still bugging my thoughts and my current life!! I'm actually 32 years old. I have no contact with any member of my family for years. they also live in another country. I thought the best idea is to have a life far away from them...
this website seems like a lot of help!! if anyone knows about groups in Canada (I'm willing to travel), please get in touch with me. i would like to have contact cause I'm really willing to try.. sometimes I think life is not fair and during this present time I feel I'm living over the edge of my life..

#465947 - 05/29/14 12:59 AM Re: looking for teraphy group or first teraphy [Re: Favero castel]
Tyr Offline
MaleSurvivor

i wish i knew of resources in your great northern wilderness smile but i dont. im sorry though for what happened to you and welcome here.

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.