Newest Members
Won'tGiveUp, sillyputty, Pytbull, manipulated, donmarks
12383 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Beluga (64), Isreal101 (65), Phil Sober (41), phil1973 (41), Teddy Bear (63)
Who's Online
6 registered (highflight, YYZGIRL, Won'tGiveUp, Obi, 2 invisible), 25 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12383 Members
74 Forums
63640 Topics
444468 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#465051 - 05/07/14 03:14 PM Looking for a co-author for a bpok
Sunshine1 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Virginia
Greetings all,

My name is John and I was sexually abused from the age of 11 to 14 by a mentor in my neighborhood. I later became a police detective given the task of tracking down on-line predators. I have been credited arresting some of the most dangerous offenders and saving countless boys from their own abuse.

I have written a book about my own abuse (warning triggers) and what led me into a career in law enforcement, the most interesting cases I worked and crime prevention tips for parents to include grooming, what is groomng and the purpose of grooming.

The problem I have is a write like a cop, "just the facts sir". I am hoping to partner with another survivor who has a more creative writing style.

If you are interested in this project please email me at [Personal contact information removed by Modteam]

Thank you,

John

#465321 - 05/14/14 01:40 AM Re: Looking for a co-author for a bpok [Re: Sunshine1]
WriterKeith Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: southern California
Let's talk. I could use the objective insights of a police detective on my project. We know it was Prof. Plum in the conservatory with the candlestick, but we're not sure how he got away with it. wink And the game has not yet ended.

Edited by WriterKeith (05/14/14 01:45 AM)

#465398 - 05/16/14 11:47 AM Re: Looking for a co-author for a bpok [Re: Sunshine1]
Sunshine1 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Virginia
Thank you all who replied. I am now working with another survivor on this project.

John

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.