Newest Members
DougieB, sethpeterson, R Ellis, SailingAway, Kitty6
12320 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Healer (53), Kilo (21), sdsjr (40), surfdude (57)
Who's Online
3 registered (Bluedogone, 2 invisible), 18 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12320 Members
74 Forums
63373 Topics
443140 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#464818 - 04/30/14 01:52 PM New stats show woman are often abusers
JustScott Offline
Greeter Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

#464828 - 04/30/14 08:22 PM Re: New stats show woman are often abusers [Re: JustScott]
dark empathy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: durham, north england
Thanks for sharing this Scot. I always feeel validated when I hear many more men have been the victims of violent abuse at the hands of females. While it's not nice to hear, at least it makes me feel less alone and singular with this, though I have always wondered if any other men have experienced literal public gang rape on a regular basis by a group of girls as I did, indeed I only really recall three or four men who had something similar on this forum.

I would also love to hear more about men with genophobia, and indeed genophobia in general sinse it seems that very few male sa survivers suffer from it, and yet it's caused so many problems for me.

#464915 - 05/03/14 01:35 PM Re: New stats show woman are often abusers [Re: JustScott]
gaatt Offline

Hi Scott,

Thanks, yes. I'm glad to see that the sexual stereotypes are beginning to break down for men and that we can perhaps start to let go of the myth that boys are: "snips and snails and puppy dog tails" and girls are: "sweetness and spice and everything nice". Maybe then we can start treating each other as equals with sincerity, sensitivity, and compassion and get better at supporting each other in healing deeply buried wounds.

My Story: http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=468661#Post468661

Moderator:  ModTeam, Publius, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.