Newest Members
Stormchaser, johnnyc717, bluebook, Roscoe, SJC
12314 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
blueturtle (46), David C (40), DavidC (40), Derdlecar (61), Hector (54)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 22 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12314 Members
74 Forums
63359 Topics
443052 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#4646 - 08/27/01 08:50 AM Where'd everyone go?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I was looking back for an old post that I talked about in my message to Billy. I was going back through some old ones and I noticed that guys register and post their stuff but it doesn;t look like they come back that much. That;s too bad. I hope that guys will keep coming here and sharing. Even if they don;t think they need to, maybe they have advice for the rest of us. Also I want to make sure that guys are doing ok so it's good to hear from them from time to time. All;s I'm saying is that I hope guys will keep coming back so we can learn from each other, even if they think their doing better it would be good if they checked in and let us know how they are and if they learned anything that we can use too. Just a thought. I don;t want to pressure them or anything. Like J says we;re in this together.

#4647 - 08/27/01 11:23 PM Re: Where'd everyone go?
fmighell Offline

Loc: Anchorage,Alaska
Like where are we from, maybe?
fmighell Anc Ak

#4648 - 09/02/01 05:41 PM Re: Where'd everyone go?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey guys,

sorry, I have been away from this site for awhile because I haven't really needed it lately. Things have been going pretty well. I think it has to do with me being back in school, whenever I'm really busy I have a lot less time to think about anything else. Well just wanted to say everyone here is in my prayers, and I hope everyone is doing well out there.

Stephen

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.