Newest Members
ShinTensei, jaklumen, Bennett, 0128, jeremywickers
12505 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Drea (31), gpdno (47), serb guy (49), Thomas8221 (60), UncleClover (43)
Who's Online
2 registered (Obi, 1 invisible), 13 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12505 Members
74 Forums
64194 Topics
447976 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#464506 - 04/24/14 01:07 PM Re: X-Men director Bryan Singer sued for raping a teen [Re: pluckmemory]
Obi Online   content
MaleSurvivor

Loc: kansas
I will try to make myself clear, again.

I believe that the person who claimed the director raped him IS TELLING THE TRUTH. I believe he WAS raped.

my, reply was to a specific sentence, made by davoswim, and now gentlesoul, that nobody makes this stuff up.

not a true statement. There are people out there that do, in fact, make this crap up. Albeit, it is a small percentage, but there are people who do and I provided an instance that happened with my folks.

however, with that being said, I believe, absolutely without question, that the person in the article presented was indeed raped.

my story

my vlog

#464507 - 04/24/14 01:14 PM Re: X-Men director Bryan Singer sued for raping a teen [Re: pluckmemory]
GentleSoul Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Manhattan
cool

Todd... how long you know me, baby?

Only Siths believe in absolutes.

#464508 - 04/24/14 01:45 PM Re: X-Men director Bryan Singer sued for raping a teen [Re: pluckmemory]
Obi Online   content
MaleSurvivor

Loc: kansas
Jay,

for a few years now.

correct about the siths.

just putting it out there that while 99% of the time it is true that a person reporting they were raped/abused is true, there still is that 1% that make it up no matter how much we believe that never happens. I only wish that was true, but sadly know it isn't.

my story

my vlog

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.