Newest Members
jeremywickers, JScott12, TMatti2, DaiseyLady, uvagrad4
12501 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
innocence (60), pablo999 (53)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 17 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12501 Members
74 Forums
64185 Topics
447890 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 9 of 11 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 >
Topic Options
#464092 - 04/14/14 10:55 PM Re: Trying to Start [Re: BuffaloCO]
traveler Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: somewhere in Africa
hey, Buff,

this is great to read!

i guess it is safe in this context to say:

my prayers go with you,

and may God bless you!

lee
Now I know my life has meaning
Now I see myself as I am, feeling very free...
When my tears have come to an end I will understand
What I left behind: a part of me. Chicago

#464093 - 04/14/14 11:33 PM Re: Trying to Start [Re: BuffaloCO]
Cthulhu Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Cascadia
Hey buff,

Don't know too much what to say. I never got to know you too well. But you did support me through some of my darker moments. Thank you for being here. I don't think I ever returned that support to any degree. So I am in debt to you.

I hope your journey from here on goes great. You deserve it.

Take care,

Cthulhu

some context

#464105 - 04/15/14 07:01 AM Re: Trying to Start [Re: BuffaloCO]
KMCINVA Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

BuffaloCo

I am so glad for you. You have found yourself and now are moving onto a different phase in life. I am happy you find you are the not the same person you were on first coming to MS. That shows progress--you have found inner strength and peace.

I agree with you, we all travel our own path to heal--we all react differently to the abuse and we all heal differently. Healing is not one size fits all. You path has taken you to a wonderful place.

I wish you well and please check in. Let us know how you are doing. You have helped many here and your honesty and insight have been appreciated.

Best wishes,

Kevin

#464106 - 04/15/14 07:10 AM Re: Trying to Start [Re: BuffaloCO]
concerned_husky Offline
MaleSurvivor

Hey Buff,

Bittersweet news for me. smile I'll miss talking to you, but I'm so so happy that you've arrived at where you are now. You've made some huge strides, overcome some setbacks, and you certainly deserve everything you've been working hard for. Proud of you. Sending you best wishes for the awesome life you have ahead of you!

Take care my friend.

Husky

My Story

#464132 - 04/15/14 07:48 PM Re: Trying to Start [Re: BuffaloCO]
learning2luvme Offline

Please check back in. You made a very positive impact on me my friend. Know you are always loved by your friends here at MS.

Warm Regards,
L2LME

Edited by learning2luvme (04/15/14 07:49 PM)

#464189 - 04/16/14 10:13 PM Re: Trying to Start [Re: BuffaloCO]
Rich1967 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: PA
Good luck Buff! I will look forward to your check-ins smile

Nothing wrong with having some faith.

So happy to hear you spoke in public. I think that needs to happen more. We need to speak out more and share our stories. I am sure you have helped others already. Thank you.

Take care.

"Me too" - I don't think I will ever get tired of saying or hearing these two words.

My Story:
http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=441625#Post441625

#464309 - 04/20/14 08:37 PM Re: Trying to Start [Re: BuffaloCO]
BuffaloCO Offline

Loc: USA
Wow, awesome and kind words, they mean a lot. Each of you helped me too, and you can know that this new me is in part because of people like you and others here. I will never forget that. I hope this change for me has not hurt anyone either as I didn't really announce it, it just kind of happened in my mind that I needed to do this. People who chatted with me know my mind is kind of fragmented that way, but it's a good way now. I won't be gone forever, just need some time away. So thanks Traveler, CtHulhu, KMCINVA, concerned_husky, learning2luvme and Rich1967.

#466904 - 06/22/14 10:29 PM Re: Trying to Start [Re: BuffaloCO]
BuffaloCO Offline

Update: In the two months I've been gone I've made more progress. I have started to tell my family and that is not easy, but it is FREEING. Not done with that yet but I've started, and I have the strength to finish and get through. Also, I am starting a group thing through my church. That was something 3 years ago I could never have believed I would do, but I will be doing it. We can be free, and live life the way we were meant to live it. That's all for now and I hope you are all well my friends. Thank you for checking in on me and for your support. That means a lot to me on this journey.

#467295 - 07/06/14 12:12 AM Re: Trying to Start [Re: BuffaloCO]
Tim07 Offline

Your stronger then you let you self believe have more faith in yoyr self i know its tough but i know you can do it welcome to the site buddy

#468914 - 08/14/14 12:24 AM Re: Trying to Start [Re: BuffaloCO]
BuffaloCO Offline

Thanks Tim07. Also for all those following this thread, which amazes me, I asked MS to move it to this discussion forum since ok I didn't read the rules at first and it really didn't belong in the introductions any more. Again to all, thanks you for all the support over the last couple of years.

Page 9 of 11 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.