Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cyclebreaker (41), monkeybusinessinky (28), Tom Byrnes (55), wind west (30)
Who's Online
3 registered (don64, Tiger1982, 1 invisible), 25 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63220 Topics
442072 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#464202 - 04/17/14 04:39 AM He did it again
Tyr Offline
MaleSurvivor

trigger notation

I worked hard at forgiveness and releasing rituals this last few months for the person who drugged and raped and nearly took life.

It appears that some leopards do not change their spots.

He is incarcerated has been for 2 months.

He decided to do drugs I guess, hav sex with partners and not let his Probation agent know and download the same stuff he did last time but in significant amounts.

He will now, probably try every which way to appeal but now as I understand things he must be re-sentenced on his old charges, 9 felonies. And new felonies are coming and possibly federal.

I will never forget the day I was in that sentencing hearing and was basically ridiculed by his friends and supporters and glared at by his mom. Well I am not gloating, there is no purpose to that, because there but for the grace of Gods we go. However, don't I get a chance to say, {told you so]

Since I do not know if this means pandoras box is re opened, after this I might need to leave again.

I am sorry men, it is horrible fighting this same villain year after year.

Thank you for being here.

Men I hope someone hears these messages and gains inspiraton and a vision of victory

In Deliverance

Tyr

#464206 - 04/17/14 10:08 AM Re: He did it again [Re: Tyr]
kcinohio Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Ohio
Hope this doesn't trigger you to leave again. Sometimes time passing lets us handle these things more smoothly than the way we were able to before.

By the way, liked your "but for the grace of Gods we go." May have to start using that adaptation myself.

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.