Newest Members
jeremywickers, JScott12, TMatti2, DaiseyLady, uvagrad4
12501 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
innocence (60), pablo999 (53)
Who's Online
3 registered (bluesky, Obi, 1 invisible), 14 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12501 Members
74 Forums
64184 Topics
447886 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#463571 - 04/02/14 06:36 PM YOU ARE WORTHY
nltsaved Offline

Loc: Kc,Mo
Do not Ever think that you are unworthy of God's love and affection.
The Truth is none of us can do anything at all to be worthy ,we are already counted worthy because what Christ did for us.
So there is Nothing we have done and Nothing we can do EVER to merit our worthiness.
You are worthy not because I said so but because Christ said so on the cross.
Nothing and I mean Nothing can separate you from the love of Christ EVER Nothing can snatch you out of his Hand.
If you ever find yourself condemning yourself for falling short for sin in your life do not convince yourself that you are unworthy of Redemption
because you have been Redeemed already do not convince yourself that you are not worthy because you have already been declared worthy.
If you have grieved the holy spirit than repent and turn away from what ever is grieving the spirit of God within you.
Do not be the reason you feel you are separated from God you can Not go off of your feelings because they are unreliable,
but what you can do is Stand firm on every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God and hold every thought captive and bring it into captivity
to test whether it is of God or not from God and if it is not than reject it and cast it out.
You are fearfully and wonderfully made by creator God and he loves you always has always will .
Do not let the enemy convince you otherwise !!

Edited by nltsaved (04/02/14 06:39 PM)
you are not alone never were
WRITTEN FORM
http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=339159#Post339159
Why i hate Religion but love Jesus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IAhDGYlpqY

#463810 - 04/07/14 02:31 PM Re: YOU ARE WORTHY [Re: nltsaved]
DavoSwim Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Iowa, USA
Hey

This is a powerful statement. I don't deny the truth of this, but I have trouble accepting it. I do feel unworthy. If someone came to me and stated he felt unworthy, I would try and explain to him why he is wrong and why God would not turn away from him. However, I don't feel those words apply to me. I feel my actions have hurt God so much that he feels separation from him is my only option. I don't know what to do to change this.

Take care,

Dave

#463820 - 04/07/14 07:33 PM Re: YOU ARE WORTHY [Re: nltsaved]
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada
whenever i get to feeling that way, DavoSwim, unworthy or unloved by my creator, i always seek, and always find, comfort and solace in scripture.

“I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.” —Romans 8:38-39

“The Lord is the one who goes ahead of you; He will be with you. He will not fail you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.” —Deuteronomy 31:8

“Do not fear, for I am with you; do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.” —Isaiah 41:10

War
Love
Poetry

#463867 - 04/08/14 04:53 PM Re: YOU ARE WORTHY [Re: nltsaved]
traveler Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: somewhere in Africa
the passage just before the first quote that Victor shared is also very comforting to me:

Romans 8:1 - "Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus . . ."

and

"If God is for us, who can be against us? 32 He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things? 33 Who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen? It is God who justifies. 34 Who then is the one who condemns? No one. Christ Jesus who died—more than that, who was raised to life—is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us. 35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword?"

lee
Now I know my life has meaning
Now I see myself as I am, feeling very free...
When my tears have come to an end I will understand
What I left behind: a part of me. Chicago

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.