Newest Members
Lumpy, squeekinby, rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms
12369 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
freddie (65), Max10 (56), Medos (46), PJinLB (47), TheWookinizer (27), tofeno (40)
Who's Online
3 registered (Cthulhu, 2 invisible), 11 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12369 Members
74 Forums
63578 Topics
444190 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#462443 - 03/12/14 02:36 AM Re: The charge is "aggravated homosexuality"... [Re: Chase Eric]
TW16 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Utah
I don't know where the prosecutor went to law school when he prosecuted me for...going through puberty, but afterwards my mom and I kinda laughrd about it later. If puberty is a crime, then how should I have pled? I don't remember if I asked it in court, but I asked "if puberty is a crime, then what is the statute of limitations? Shouldn't the prosecutor be charged for going through puberty?" When my friends asked why I was locked up, I told them it was for going through puberty, and I told them never to tell a grown up that they have feelings for someone.

If there were a show, this would have made it onto "The World's Dumbest Prosecutors".

TW16

#462448 - 03/12/14 08:16 AM Re: The charge is "aggravated homosexuality"... [Re: Chase Eric]
lapchinj Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New York
Hey TW16

That's got to be the wildest thing i heard in a long time. Yeah it would have made a great movie also "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid Go Through Puberty". I'm sure that telling that story really got some laughs. I wonder if you would have gone to a maximum security prison like the MAX. Guys coming over to you asking "what ur in fer kid?". Did they ever tell you how many years you could have gotten? crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy grin

My mother could have been a prosecutor also I really think that she didn't want me to get through puberty. She started spending the winters down in Florida when I was 13 and my father went down on the weekends. So I didn't see my mother for at least 8 months and I had the possibility of only seeing my father 3 nights a week. So since I was busy being pimped those nights also I could have had a movie of me such as The Home Alone Kid. I never really saw them much after I was 12 which was fine with me.

Peace, Rainbows, Love, Healing & Hope
Jeff

#463568 - 04/02/14 06:00 PM Re: The charge is "aggravated homosexuality"... [Re: Chase Eric]
somaticfilter Offline
MaleSurvivor

About four fifths of the population of Uganda are Christian. The concept of the 'traditional family' is, if nothing else, a catchphrase for christian anti-gay groups in the united states at least. Keep in mind that this isn't a reflection on all judeo-christian beliefs by any stretch of the imagination. Here in New York I know far more faithful who are either tolerant of or openly accept LGBT folks. The bible I know says "judge not" so I don't know what book these intolerant jerks have been reading.

#463584 - 04/02/14 10:52 PM Re: The charge is "aggravated homosexuality"... [Re: Chase Eric]
lapchinj Offline
MaleSurvivor

Hey Somaticfilter

Extremism in any shape or form is not representative of that common man. When someone starts to use religion as a basis for hate then they are extremists. The Pope is more accepting of the needy, deformed and even gays. Although I'm not Christian I really think he is a breath of fresh air.

Mark Carson a gay man was shot on the corner of 8th and 6th ave in the village for being gay. But in general we don't really see that here, the mood of being acceptable of other people is getting better every day. In Africa it is getting worse and they are using religion to quantify their hate. The Arab nations are also very unapologetic for hanging people in the main square for the enjoyment by the religious extremists.

I feel sorry for anyone using their faith for hate as opposed for good. I don't think that the basis of any religion is to hate people not like themselves.

I am not religious anymore since I cannot swallow the "better than thou" shit. Using religion to cover up CSA was the straw that broke my back.

Cheers

Peace, Rainbows, Love, Healing & Hope
<3 XOXO
Jeff

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.