Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cyclebreaker (41), monkeybusinessinky (28), Tom Byrnes (55), wind west (30)
Who's Online
3 registered (3 invisible), 20 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63219 Topics
442061 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#463513 - 04/01/14 12:32 AM Another lonely day ?
JerryG Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: California
Song By Ben Harper.

This is a really really sad song that I resonated with immensely in my life as many of us would. If you are at a point that you feel you are ready to get in touch with that lonely boy and practice your care and love for him, then this song might bring you right to that painful spot and find access.
In the contrary, if you want practice your playful side or your sense of joy and hope and trust in complete healing, then maybe don't go there right now.

Edited by JerryG (04/01/14 12:41 PM)

#463514 - 04/01/14 01:08 AM Re: Another lonely day ? [Re: JerryG]
JerryG Offline
MaleSurvivor

And another one. I've listened a thousand times to this album from the afghan Whigs. Never understood why that was... It doesn't take much to see the connection. Does it? It's full of that stuff we like to swim around in, not knowing why and how to get out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3XjLtaAP7w&sns=em

Edited by JerryG (04/01/14 12:53 PM)

#463537 - 04/01/14 12:51 PM Re: Another lonely day ? [Re: JerryG]
JerryG Offline
MaleSurvivor

So, I've been into the sad songs last two days after coming back from what was a life-changing experience at the WoR weekend in sequoia retreat center. Thinking about the beautiful souls I was lucky to meet, i feel some grief, for them, and finally also for my little boy.

This one made me shed in tears:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4cJv6s_Yjw&sns=em

Between the Bars, by Elliott Smith.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.