Newest Members
Lumpy, squeekinby, rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms
12369 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
freddie (65), Max10 (56), Medos (46), PJinLB (47), TheWookinizer (27), tofeno (40)
Who's Online
8 registered (Obi, BraveFalcon, 4 invisible), 10 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12369 Members
74 Forums
63579 Topics
444198 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#459116 - 01/21/14 06:10 PM Re: Bible Study (notes) [Re: nltsaved]
nltsaved Offline

Loc: Kc,Mo
Knowing we are made in the image of God is an awesome thing. The fruit of the spirit are the very characteristics of God an this is the image he is conforming us to . Literally giving us access to his divine nature
you are not alone never were
WRITTEN FORM
http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=339159#Post339159
Why i hate Religion but love Jesus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IAhDGYlpqY

#459397 - 01/25/14 07:20 PM Re: Bible Study (notes) [Re: nltsaved]
nltsaved Offline

Disclaimer

Be warned you may be inspired by what you read . you may get offended & if that is the caselet me apologize right now because that is not and will never be my intent. My post are meant for reflection & self examination. If you do not agree with my post or my faith that is fine everyone is at a different place in their life & also has the right to believe in what they want . I will not argue or debate i just want to share what i feel the holy spirit directs me to write. If you feel it is not for you than that is just fine but if it touches you and causes you to reflect and take inventory of your life that is also great . I also believe god gives us all we need to overcome our situations & circumstances .He gives us all we need to accomplish this . It is up to us to do the work. i always try to be honest & come with the truth and yes it hurts sometimes so brace yourself . if you can not handle it than stop nowand turn back. if you disagree with it that is fine feel free to make your own thread please do not read ifyou do not take into consideration what this disclaimer explains . now it is on you . peace & blessings and may you be blessed and inspired to go to work

Bible study (notes)
9/19/2013

The fruit of the spirit are the very characteristics of Christ . Never get comfortable in marriage , friendships , church because when you get comfortable the enemy can attack while you are weak .The enemy wants to destroy the fruit of the spirit he wants to attack the holy spirit. Satan wants you to not utilize your gifts he wants you to sit on your gifts talents and abilities. Do not get stagnant in your life or in your ministry .The enemy wants to distract people from their ministry and their calling not only to hinder your own growth but all of the people that you should be sharing what God has for you to share in order to help the body of Christ reach their potential in Christ. If there is anything that is being lifted up above Christ in the church than they are distractions and idols . Prophecy will always be in line with scripture. The demon of doubt will block out your receiving the prophecy the demon of doubt will block you from your healing the demon of doubt will block the message in a sermon from your ears from hearing the message God has for you through the holy spirit.

Do not try to have a revival when the people you are trying to revive have not been converted. The enemy will distract the church and have them doing things such as revival to unconverted people .Revival is for the converted but the enemy will have the church confused by trying to use revival in the wrong way. There are doors that have been open and  doors people have opened up to me and there are doors i have open up for other people good and bad spiritual and not spiritual. The enemy always targets households because most abuse and chaos starts in the home so he starts in the home so it can spread out and hop from generation to generation .The demon of resentment will block you from loving your spouse the way he/she needs to be love because resentment is blocking the love that needs to be in the relationship. Resentment hurts you the most not other people because the people you are resenting do not even have a clue half the time so you are being destroyed from the inside . Resentment will cause you to not be able to live a full life . God does not care who you like he will send who he wants to give you the message he has for you. If you resent the person God sends to you than you will not be able to receive the message or the love God is trying to reveal to you through the one you are resenting. Some are resenting their fathers or mothers that were not there in there life instead of looking at it like
They were not there for a reason if they wanted to be there in your life they would of been there they where the ones that missed out not you, you do not want a person like that in your life to begin with but you are so caught up with resentment you are blinded by the fact your life was spared from having these people in your life to begin with. Who knows how you would of ended up if a irresponsible person like that was in your life, you were better of not ever having to have the irresponsible mother or father in your life to begin with . If you have been carrying around resentment of any kind realize it is hindered your growth as a person hindered your growth spiritually and it has blocked you from becoming all that you are meant to be.
WRITTEN FORM
http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=339159#Post339159

#459799 - 01/30/14 08:21 PM Re: Bible Study (notes) [Re: nltsaved]
nltsaved Offline

Disclaimer

Be warned you may be inspired by what you read . you may get offended & if that is the case let me apologize right now because that is not and will never be my intent. My post are meant for reflection & self examination. If you do not agree with my post or my faith that is fine everyone is at a different place in their life & also has the right to believe in what they want . I will not argue or debate i just want to share what i feel the holy spirit directs me to write. If you feel it is not for you than that is just fine but if it touches you and causes you to reflect and take inventory of your life that is also great . I also believe god gives us all we need to overcome our situations & circumstances .He gives us all we need to accomplish this . It is up to us to do the work. i always try to be honest & come with the truth and yes it hurts sometimes so brace yourself . if you can not handle it than stop now and turn back. if you disagree with it that is fine feel free to make your own thread please do not read if you do not take into consideration what this disclaimer explains . now it is on you . peace & blessings and may you be blessed and inspired to go to work

I was doing these in order from last year until present but these last classes were in my opinion Extremely awesomeness

Bible study (notes)
1/29/2014

As born again Christians we must steward our gifts and we are to use them to glorify Christ and the church. There are demonic forces that will always try to block you from utilizing your gifts and why wouldn't the enemy want this? Satan's greatest attacks will be on the fruit of the spirit because the fruit of the spirit are the very characteristics of Christ. It is not the fruits but the fruit embodying All of them into one.
Galatians 5:22-23
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 meekness, self- control; against such there is no law.
You need all of these ingredients and yet some only have one or more but as Christians Christ is going to conform you to the image of Christ and he will develop all of them in you bringing fourth all of them in you through the power of the holy spirit. He will do this by exposing your weaknesses in order for you to begin strengthening and conditioning by the renewing your mind and by the leading and guidance of the holy spirit. The spirit will always deal with Truth in your life always leading you to the information in the word of God and through people and sermons and the like all in order to help empower you to eventually overcome your weaknesses. Grace is found while in the midst of the transition stages from weakness into strength which leads to empowerment and overcoming. Grace is never to be used as an excuse to stay weak for grace always leads to eventual empowerment. Just as a cake has many ingredients in order to be a cake so to does the fruit of the spirit has many ingredients to produce the characteristics of Christ. The holy spirit will lead you and guide you as you acknowledge Christ in All your ways in order that he may direct your path and he will do just that lead and guide you if you allow him to . When you do deny self and pick up your cross and follow him Daily he will lead you away from chaos destructiveness and although painful the more he prunes you and refines you burning out the impurities so that you will eventually be as gold conforming you into the image of Christ. Do not depend on self , become identified with Christ In Christ and depend on His power and His might because we are always limited in self but In Christ he is unlimited. We can tell when we are outside of the holy spirit because we act outside of the fruit of the spirit
love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, meekness, self- control.
The laws of man will never be enough it never has it never will it takes the power and might of the holy spirit it takes the fruit of the spirit to restrain the hearts and will of men and woman. This is just a fact. The law of man does not really prevent us from breaking the law. Walking In the Power and Might of the Holy Spirit and in the fruit of the spirit it is an impossibility to break mans law or Gods law for his good and perfect will is done through both of them . God is definitely going to prune you in order for you to bring fourth more fruit not only for you but so others can eat from your fruit that you are bearing so that one day they will be able to bear their own fruit. You Must remain In Christ and him in you so that you can bear good fruit. Apart from Christ he will Not be able to bring fourth in you the fruit of the spirit.
WRITTEN FORM

#459800 - 01/30/14 08:22 PM Re: Bible Study (notes) [Re: nltsaved]
nltsaved Offline

Disclaimer

Be warned you may be inspired by what you read . you may get offended & if that is the case let me apologize right now because that is not and will never be my intent. My post are meant for reflection & self examination. If you do not agree with my post or my faith that is fine everyone is at a different place in their life & also has the right to believe in what they want . I will not argue or debate i just want to share what i feel the holy spirit directs me to write. If you feel it is not for you than that is just fine but if it touches you and causes you to reflect and take inventory of your life that is also great . I also believe god gives us all we need to overcome our situations & circumstances .He gives us all we need to accomplish this . It is up to us to do the work. i always try to be honest & come with the truth and yes it hurts sometimes so brace yourself . if you can not handle it than stop now and turn back. if you disagree with it that is fine feel free to make your own thread please do not read if you do not take into consideration what this disclaimer explains . now it is on you . peace & blessings and may you be blessed and inspired to go to work

Bible study (notes)
1/30/2014

There are things we must repent of and this does not necessarily have to be for our own sin but repenting of the anger towards those who have wronged us. The hatred towards another should be loosed and repented of so that You can bring the spirit of forgiveness in and love and of grace and mercy freeing you Completely not just temporarily. Repent of the hatred and anger turning away from such things and than replace them with the fruit of the spirit one in which is love. This is meeting God's requirement for Deliverance in order to be freed of this poison of anger and hatred or any thing you can fill in the blank with that you need deliverance from. No one is saying this is easy or is going to be easy but recognize until you do this you will continue to be out of divine order and your life will continue to have unnecessary stress. Your relationship with God will never be where it needs to be because God wants you to surrender all of these things in order to become more Christ like and to be able for you to see his power and glory displayed in your life not only for your sake but for the sake of others as well. If you do not forgive trespassers your heavenly father will not be able to forgive you of your trespasses this is scripture plain and simple. Do not give anyone this much influence and power in your life. This is a process but it is absolutely a necessity in order to receive all that God has for you. This is indeed a hard teaching but in all actuality after embracing this truth you will find this is not as hard as Satan has made it out to be . Because he knows by holding on to anger bitterness hatred and unforgiveness you will not be able to live in the peace of God that surpasses all your understanding. In your humaness you can not understand doing these things in the natural . Do not lean on your own understanding but in all of your ways acknowledge him and let him direct your path. Once again God will always lead you In to truth and his word and his word says you must do these things. This is truth that will save your life. You must keep the living water flowing in your life . You must stay connected to Christ stay connected to the vine so that you can bear the fruit you inevitably need to have . Allow the living flowing water to continually flow into your life in order to keep you fresh because you will get stagnant without the living water flowing. You can never stop doing the work Ever !!
WRITTEN FORM

#459801 - 01/30/14 08:46 PM Re: Bible Study (notes) [Re: nltsaved]
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada
AMEN!

Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances;
for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

You can never stop doing the work Ever !!

You must keep the living water flowing in your life.

The fear of Jehovah is a fountain of life,
That one may avoid the snares of death.

Proverbs 14:27

For with you is the fountain of life;
in your light we see light.

Psalm 36:9

Jesus stood and cried out, saying,
"If anyone is thirsty, let him come to Me and drink.
He who believes in Me, as the Scripture said,
From his innermost being will flow rivers of living water."

John 7:37-38

War
Love
Poetry

#460234 - 02/06/14 08:08 PM Re: Bible Study (notes) [Re: nltsaved]
nltsaved Offline

Disclaimer

The Potter 10/6/2013

Isaiah 29:16 , 45:9 , 64:8
Jeremiah 18:1-6
Romans 9:21

If you truly believe in God than how can you be insecure or doubt yourself ?. You need to be able to except your personality as wonderfully and fearfully made by the creator God who thought highly enough to take the time to stitch you together in your mothers womb. God made you just the way he wanted you , so why do you not come to except this?. God is the potter he formed you the way he wanted and he is pleased so why are you not pleased?. The inside of a person the spirit of a person is where beauty comes from truly. For there are many people who on the outside look appealing but the inside is wretched. Many on the outside not so appealing to the eye but from within there is such a profound beauty.
When you can come into the knowledge that God is who he says he is and that he made you with purpose and on purpose you can start living the way he intended you to live. Do not argue with the way God made you because he is the creator he is divine and knows what he is doing far above anything you can wrap your God created mind around. You will always be miserable questioning what God made you to be , the way he made you. You have to love who God made you to be, because you will find yourself shaped and molded into what other people want you to be instead of the the beautiful person God made you and created you to be. If you do not love yourself you are loosing sight of what God sees and desires you to be and you loose sight of the love you are to have for yourself. God knows and knew what he was doing when he made you .You are the product of Gods creative passion. You should be excited about yourself because you are the only person like you on the whole planet . Out of billions of people you are the only one like you. You are so so unique in the entire universe that you are the only one that looks like you talks like you and is the very core being God created you to be and you should embrace what God created not reject it. Do not let others be your mirror not people , when you allow people to dictate what you look like they become your God. See your worth in Christ not the worthiness that comes from people because people change their opinions and worthiness but in Christ your worth was so esteemed he died for you. Find your worth in Christ because he made you he died for you he saw fit to give you meaning and purpose in him apart from him you can do nothing. God will take the old you the old man or woman and create you new in Christ he does not go and get a new person but he crushes you in order to rebuild you again so that you can see clearly what he sees and to show you that apart from him you can do nothing. When God created you he formed you to do his will and we get into trouble by taking detours, trying to form and shape our own lives the way we see fit when there is only one potter and he will do with us the clay what he wants he will mold us the way he sees fit. God will mold and take you through things in order to showcase his artwork to show his glory through you so be excited about being made with the purpose to be thought highly enough by God to use you for His glory. God has the right to make average he has the right to make rich poor what ever he chooses. We do not have the right to question what God has made because he is far above our reasoning.
WRITTEN FORM

#463518 - 04/01/14 03:29 AM Re: Bible Study (notes) [Re: nltsaved]
nltsaved Offline

Bible study (notes) 3/20/2014All of the seasons of our lives are preparation and lessons. We need to be able to learn and grow through these lessons. So many people dismiss the devil and this allows satan to continue to harass people while giving credit to other things. So much going on in this world has to do with spiritual conditions.  We are all in need of  intercessory prayer. There are people God has placed around you that should be able to pray for you and with you to help you overcome spiritual warfare. Some peoples faith is stronger than your own and if your faith is lacking than you should allow and seek out intercessory prayer . You must know your own spiritual condition and you must not be in denial about it. When you try to help those who's spiritual condition is worst off than your own they have the ability to bring you under and leave you in a worst condition than you where before the encounter. You need to recognize that giving spiritual advice to unsaved carnal people will draw blank stares and misunderstandings. You need to discern who you are talking to and how,because you can do more damage preaching to those who need taught or teaching someone who needs witnessing .You talk to people with salvation differently than those who do not have salvation. People that have salvation should be overcoming their situations and circumstances by the power and blood of Jesus Christ. Those who are stuck in their past are just like someone running up a hill looking backwards.Never able to gain proper ground. Those who are underneath the authority and the power of the holy spirit will run up the hill looking forward , able to continuously gain the proper ground needed to reach into the future . Anyone who does not have salvation is dead in their transgression and sin and spiritually dead but when one receives salvation they becomes alive and spiritually resurrected .  The holy spirit is the only thing that has the power to resurrect the spiritually dead.  Salvation is deliverance and we do not have the power to deliver anyone. So many need deliverance from themselves. 
WRITTEN FORM

#463519 - 04/01/14 03:30 AM Re: Bible Study (notes) [Re: nltsaved]
nltsaved Offline

Bible study (notes) 
3/20/2014

All of the seasons of our lives are preparation and lessons. We need to be able to learn and grow through these lessons. So many people dismiss the devil and this allows satan to continue to harass people while giving credit to other things. So much going on in this world has to do with spiritual conditions.  We are all in need of  intercessory prayer. There are people God has placed around you that should be able to pray for you and with you to help you overcome spiritual warfare. Some peoples faith is stronger than your own and if your faith is lacking than you should allow and seek out intercessory prayer . You must know your own spiritual condition and you must not be in denial about it. When you try to help those who's spiritual condition is worst off than your own they have the ability to bring you under and leave you in a worst condition than you where before the encounter. You need to recognize that giving spiritual advice to unsaved carnal people will draw blank stares and misunderstandings. You need to discern who you are talking to and how,because you can do more damage preaching to those who need taught or teaching someone who needs witnessing .You talk to people with salvation differently than those who do not have salvation. People that have salvation should be overcoming their situations and circumstances by the power and blood of Jesus Christ. Those who are stuck in their past are just like someone running up a hill looking backwards.Never able to gain proper ground. Those who are underneath the authority and the power of the holy spirit will run up the hill looking forward , able to continuously gain the proper ground needed to reach into the future . Anyone who does not have salvation is dead in their transgression and sin and spiritually dead but when one receives salvation they becomes alive and spiritually resurrected .  The holy spirit is the only thing that has the power to resurrect the spiritually dead.  Salvation is deliverance and we do not have the power to deliver anyone. So many need deliverance from themselves. [/quote]
WRITTEN FORM

#463520 - 04/01/14 03:31 AM Re: Bible Study (notes) [Re: nltsaved]
nltsaved Offline

Church Service (notes)
Deceiving Spirit
3/16/2014

Deceive-  To make a person believe what is not true; to mislead by a false appearance or statement; to be unfaithful to deliberate misrepresentation of facts by words or actions.

Do not entertain a deceptive spirit. You must come to understand who you are and who's you are In Christ. There is a need to have a discerning spirit not only to discern others and the kind of spirits they are entertaining but for discerning what spirits we are entertaining ourselves.  A deceptive spirit will lead you to believe that you are less than but the fact of the matter is that you are sons and daughters of the most high God. Do not be mislead by a deceiving spirit that would have you denouncing this fact. You truly Can do all things through Christ which will strengthen so there is no need to live in a place of deceit.  Satan is a liar and the father of lies , do not get caught up believing the lies he tries to feed you. The woman at the well did not believe enough about herself and believe that she was not even worthy enough to speak to Jesus but Jesus did not condemn her nor did he reject her. God does not reject anyone therefore do not be deceived that you can not bring anything before him. Jesus accepts and does not reject but the enemy will deceive you into believing that you are less than and will have you to believe that you can not come before Christ with your sin . God wants those to come to him in spirit and In  Truth not with deceit.  GOD is all powerful and must be worshipped in spirit and Truth when you come to God with your true heart no matter what condition it is in as long as your are not being deceptive he will accept you.
The person that we might think God could not and would not use is the exact person that God will use in a mighty way because these people know who and what they were and are excited to walk in the newness of Christ choosing to walk out of the old life and into the new. The person that is deceived about who they were can not accept who God says they can be. How will you walk in the light if you are deceived ? We are to walk in the light not in the dark . God knows the heart therefore it is impossible to fool God he knows whether you are being deceptive.  You may deceive people by with the outside having people think you are walking in the light while living in darkness the whole time. Hiding is a key component of deceit otherwise why hide whatever it is you are hiding? Bring that which in the dark into the light . What is done in the dark shall come to the light one way or another if you truly belong to Christ. Living a lie and hiding your sin allows you not to be able to grow this will keep you from truly being free. Having a deceptive spirit keeps you in the dark. If you are walking and living in deceit , you can choose  to walk in the light you can choose to no longer live in deceit by stepping into Truth . Renounce sin and deceit and walk and live in the truth and newness of Christ.
WRITTEN FORM

#463583 - 04/02/14 09:29 PM Re: Bible Study (notes) [Re: nltsaved]
nltsaved Offline

Bible study (notes)
4/2/2014

There are things we do not need to pray for because God has equipped us with spiritual weapons to overcome. Love is one of the greatest weapons we have . Not the kind of love that is found in relationships . This type of love is vulnerable because people say i fell in love and than fell out of love. God's love is in spite of what we have done or will do. Where as people's distorted view of love is a "because of" love . I "love you until" or "I love you because of" One must be in the spirit of love or one can not or will not recieve love in the proper way. You can not force love on someone that does not want to receive love but you can pray for them and there heart to be softened. Love covers a multitude of sins . By loving those you might not necessarily like , it will have enough keeping power in order to keep you from heaping sins upon yourself by the way you otherwise would be treating said person. When a person will not receive love , there is a reason behind it. Love to an evil spirit will cause it to flee. Evil people can not handle people filled with love. Love is a weapon that is forged by God to break down demonic strongholds. You should respond to a negative or wicked person not with negativity or wickedness . You have lost control if you do. Instead act out of love and stay in control. Do not give someone that kind of power that can control over you. He that angers you controls you. Mathews 5:43-48
Christ says love your enemies because he knows that by not exhibiting love he would become like minded. We are to love those who are least worthy in our own eyes. None of us are above needing love in our lives. Live out love the way God loves not the way people love. Let love settle arguments . Realize God loves the un-lovely so we should return the action. Romans 5:8
The discerning spirit will allow you to see deeper into someone and their situation. Love will tell you when to when not to and will even tell you to shut your mouth and let someone else deal with someone's situation. Love is a powerful weapon in the hands of a skilful warrior. Sometimes love is painful for the other person because love restricts and protects. Love is not soft love is true. When you harden your own heart than you are stopping the holy spirit from working.
WRITTEN FORM

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.