Newest Members
JohnWC, KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5
12420 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
beginning (34), Gary H. (41), jewelmom (63), kdg2310 (55), Li Yuki (2014), monarchnaps (36), Neverquit (30), Nord (58), SoSad (45)
Who's Online
6 registered (TJ jeff, woodenshoes, Rich1967, 3 invisible), 38 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12420 Members
74 Forums
63787 Topics
445438 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#459928 - 02/01/14 11:47 AM Re: I'm here. I'm scared, but I'm here. [Re: Landscape]
Suwanee Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Southeast USA
Landscape,

Welcome to Male Survivor. A lot of good people have already given some good advice. Take your time and share as much or as little as you are comfortable with.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

All the best.

Will

-Signs and traces left in stone
Ruins of a past unknown-

#460744 - 02/14/14 05:55 PM Re: I'm here. I'm scared, but I'm here. [Re: Landscape]
Adam A Gedman Offline

Loc: Canada
Hey Landscape

I am sorry for reason be here, it is a heavy burden we bear. But many hands lighten the load, so we all share the burden together and and the task becomes a little easier.

I have not been around much In a while, so I feel a little in catch up mode.
So if you'll forgive the late welcome, I'd like to extend that welcome to you as well.

Keep well

Formerly Adam A Gedman (AKA - A damAGed man)

But you can call me Kevin

Toronto Mini WoR - May 2014

#462640 - 03/15/14 12:39 AM Re: I'm here. I'm scared, but I'm here. [Re: Landscape]
peacemaker67 Offline

Loc: WI
Hi Landscape,

glad you took the step. You need to move forward as you feel things "fit". You will find your way...sounds like you already have a plan in mind.

Here if it seems you ever want to talk.

peacemaker67
-Love is love when it is free; love is love when others don't feed on you as a "need". If we reach one person with betterment, and in turn that one reaches another, what power we have to change the world."

#463483 - 03/31/14 01:06 PM Re: I'm here. I'm scared, but I'm here. [Re: Landscape]
On The Fringe Offline

Loc: Southeast USA
Thank you for coming in and sharing.

I hope you find your way here. It is a great resource and some very kind people.

It has helped me greatly.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, Publius, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.