Newest Members
JayNL, Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy
12279 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
melnjams (42), rage (27)
Who's Online
3 registered (WriterKeith, 2 invisible), 24 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12279 Members
73 Forums
63189 Topics
441846 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#463309 - 03/28/14 08:45 AM Alleged victim targets accused pedophile priest 30
GeorgeMartin Offline

Loc: USA
Alleged victim targets accused Catholic Priest regarding years of sexual abuse

‘Brutal abuser’ remains free while former altar boy fights for change in sexual assault laws

#463312 - 03/28/14 10:04 AM Re: Alleged victim targets accused pedophile priest 30 [Re: GeorgeMartin]
KMCINVA Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Sad, that is the problem with the system--statute of limitations should be lifted. Most victims do not face this type of abuse until later in life. I admire Mr. Delaney's courage and I can only imagine his sadness and frustrations with the system. The numbers were staggering--estimates of over 100 boys abused and only a small number went public with the abuse. People do not realize the control the abuser creates and even as adults it holds us down until one day we can admit and face the abuse. The bas***d should be locked up immediately.

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.