Newest Members
RodrigoBR, MJ545, Marant, BeingFound, journey4two
12332 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
blueelectron9 (48), Grunty1967b (2014), highflight (42), jocks44 (54), kitm1 (47), Porrick (44)
Who's Online
3 registered (aniceguy, sorryson, sentry), 17 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12332 Members
74 Forums
63413 Topics
443356 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#462882 - 03/20/14 02:29 AM Du Pont Heir Faces Child Sex Abuse Lawsuit
Jude Offline

Loc: New England
A du Pont family heir who received no prison time after pleading guilty to raping his 3-year-old daughter nearly a decade ago faces a lawsuit from his former wife that accuses him of sexually abusing his toddler son. Du Pont Heir Faces Child Sex Abuse Lawsuit
But he never betrays what he thinks.
Can you see the real me, doctor?.
The Who

#462942 - 03/21/14 03:14 PM Re: Du Pont Heir Faces Child Sex Abuse Lawsuit [Re: Jude]
ThisMan Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: upper south
I am just in true disbelief that this man raped his daughter, admitted he thought he had abused his son, and still he lives the life of the rich and famous. Isn't it funny that the laws are society do not apply to a small segment of the population because they can purchase their way out penalty.

Once again, it shows the value placed on children.

The mother of the children should sue for whatever number she desires. She deserves it, the children deserve it. And he deserves the things I would never write in a public forum.

#463091 - 03/24/14 05:37 PM Re: Du Pont Heir Faces Child Sex Abuse Lawsuit [Re: Jude]
txb Offline

This just really bothers me. The fact he got no jail time, and also the fact that the article names the parents, the grandmother, where the guy lives (and even how much he paid for his house), the ages of the kids and gives details of exactly what happened to the girl. I don't see why the public needed to know about this. And probably the reason it was kept quiet in the first place was to protect the kids privacy. Now they have none.

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.