Newest Members
JimHouston42, GKB, MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS
12466 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dm13 (39), Jaso (34), liliana888 (43), Raju (32)
Who's Online
2 registered (sorryson, 1 invisible), 30 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12466 Members
74 Forums
64018 Topics
446776 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#46277 - 12/16/03 01:18 AM Can't sleep. Doing laundry. Eaten up. (TRIGGER!)
crisispoint Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Massachusetts
Well, I'm riding the emotional train today. Things have been so good for a while, then.....

The flashbacks aren't as often, nor are they as powerful, but they are troublesome and disturbing. I hate tonight.

I hate my abuser. I hate ALL abusers. I so wish that I could personally send them all to Hell!

I can't. I won't. I'm better than them. But I imagine if even ONE of my nieces, nephews, or any of my family told me they were abused... The b******s better give their souls to God, because their @$$es would belong to me.

I wish. I wish.

Leo, Brownie, David....all of you. Your stories tear at my heart as much as my own. And your survival inspires me still.

Pollyanna, Marc's Friend, so many others. Your understanding and support mean the world to me. God bless you all.

That goes for all who travel here. God bless you all.

Enough said. Even in my anger and hurt, my heart is full, and a part of me is content.

Peace and love, brothers and sisters. Sleep better than I can tonight.... :rolleyes:

Scot

fromacuriousmind.blogspot.com
malehurtandsurvive.blogspot.com

#46278 - 12/16/03 01:45 AM Re: Can't sleep. Doing laundry. Eaten up. (TRIGGER!)
Bill_1965 Offline
Chat Mod Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Flint, Michigan
Okay Scot,

Let it out.

I hate all those bastards that do this to us and those children out there. I hate anybody that defends them. Let it out.

I hope that the sleep will come and be peaceful.

Bill

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.