Newest Members
Lumpy, squeekinby, rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms
12369 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
drivejoepublic (44), eagle299 (43), H18 (21), JJJ (43), mariposaman (63), SevenTwoTwo76 (39), TexAgMan (37), waiter (44), wgwarch (55)
Who's Online
3 registered (tbkkfile, traveler, royjay), 23 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12369 Members
74 Forums
63582 Topics
444218 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#462629 - 03/14/14 07:55 PM Re: Had issues with a transsexual. [Re: Threetimes19]
newground Offline
Chatroom Moderator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: michigan
hey bud
I want to just say I hope that you know you are the one holding the truth. what she or anyone else says is meaningless. I know that is a small comfort in your situation. I know my advice to you has been to leave but just as each that have replied, we give answers from our own experience and worldview. for me my fear and anger have brought me rage a LOT and it terrifies me me still because I know how it can so quickly go to a place I cant manage it. I totally understand how it came to that situation and I feel so sorry that you have that now to deal with too. I understand how frustrating it must be. I hold to my advice man leave her completely alone. there is not much chance of healing or any positive thing happening as long as you are not in a healthy place. and I still think the situation can only become worse if you try to let her get close again. she lied the first time,and sold your family on that lie there is no reason to think that her behavior has changed at all. she could cause you a lot of pain man as it seems you are having a hard time even just knowing she is there. I hope that you can just find a way to live your own life and not let her become a part of it.
Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering whale; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee. let me then tow to pieces, while still chasing thee, thou damned whale! Thus, I give up the spear!"
Herman Melville

#462634 - 03/14/14 10:09 PM Re: Had issues with a transsexual. [Re: newground]
Threetimes19 Offline

Originally Posted By: newground
It is often hard to say what is in our mind three times. and no one would want to see your situation become more complicated. and sometimes it is just that was cant see any good advice to give man. try to hold out and be strong. keep working on what it good for you in your recovery and let that person just be alone. you are not under obligation to be nice or even speak to her at all. I would simply leave if she comes around. if someone pins you down just make an excuse and leave. in all honesty they already have to know how awkward this has to be for you so I would just let them all know plainly that you will not have any part in anything she is involved in and leave it at that. you may look like a jerk but better that then make a bad situation worse.
again that is just my take on it man
Jeff

Yeah I really need to find a cheap place that's so close in proximity to where she tends to be

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, Publius, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.