Newest Members
MG5555, ShinTensei, jaklumen, Bennett, 0128
12506 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Moriji (44), Nicos (48), weharry1959 (55)
Who's Online
2 registered (traveler, TheBobcatAgain), 16 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12506 Members
74 Forums
64205 Topics
448044 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#462446 - 03/12/14 03:25 AM Re: what tactics did your abuser used to groom you? [Re: jas4159]
WriterKeith Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: southern California
It was my father. He was charming, witty, a highly respected evangelical/pentecostal church board member and deacon, a Boy Scout leader, and the leader of the church children's ministry.

He used the church teachings to force us to submit to his assaults and to suffer in silence. He often referred to the story of Abraham and Isaac, and the scriptures stating that children must obey their parents and that the man is the head of the house.

#462449 - 03/12/14 08:41 AM Re: what tactics did your abuser used to groom you? [Re: jas4159]
On The Fringe Offline

Loc: Southeast USA
His type of abuse of our very trust in God seems quite revolting at first glance.

I know I fall short in many ways myself. Sorry you had that betrayal and misuse of trust from your father and his misrepresentation of God.

I have noticed that we as humans will do almost anything to get sexual pleasure. Some have the mental control aspect, some want violent domination, or William g submital.

The distortion of he sex drive can be so toxic. And those that are so damaged in that way seem to never recover. They become the serial offenders.

#462537 - 03/13/14 04:15 PM Re: what tactics did your abuser used to groom you? [Re: jas4159]
jas4159 Offline

thanks everyone. this has been reveiling

rich

justanothersurvivror.wordpress.com

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.