Newest Members
cricket1007, Nickie98, jahfree, Daryl X., tryintothrive
12496 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
mrwhiskers (25), SouthernLaw (41), TerryT (61)
Who's Online
5 registered (Dave PNW, jahfree, 3 invisible), 17 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12496 Members
74 Forums
64163 Topics
447753 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#462345 - 03/10/14 02:21 PM Help with research - probably triggers
Justnotright Offline

Loc: Mid-Michigan
Hey. It's been a LONG time since I've been on this site. I've just been extremely busy with life and working on recovery.

But recently I got to thinking about some things and want to be able to do a little research. I have many complicated medical problems. Some have required multiple surgeries to address. I'm looking to find out if some of the events in my childhood are to blame.

It probably won't amount to a hill of beans either way, but it would help me make heads or tails of some of my conditions.

Where do I turn? Are there medical doctors associated with this site that will allow me to pose my queries? I feel like my questions are pointed enough to get short responses.

Thanks in advance.

#463766 - 04/06/14 06:16 PM Re: Help with research - probably triggers [Re: Justnotright]
Justnotright Offline

Loc: Mid-Michigan
I found the information I needed.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.