I'm ready to try to get an informal MS Book Club started. I think the books should be as much of a group decision as possible. If you're interested in participating, please answer these two questions:
1) Do you want a book that is specifically about CSA recovery, like
- Victims No Longer by Michael Lew
- Beyond Betrayal by Richard Gartner
Or a book that is about self-improvement more generally, like
- The Mindful Path to Self-Compassion: Freeing Yourself from Destructive Thoughts and Emotions, by Christopher K. Germer, Sharon Salzberg
Or, something else?
2) Are there days and times that are particularly good or bad for a discussion in the chat room? I had been thinking Monday evening.
I'm looking forward to getting started.