Newest Members
RodrigoBR, MJ545, Marant, BeingFound, journey4two
12332 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
blueelectron9 (48), Grunty1967b (2014), highflight (42), jocks44 (54), kitm1 (47), Porrick (44)
Who's Online
1 registered (lapchinj), 17 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12332 Members
74 Forums
63413 Topics
443357 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#461726 - 02/28/14 01:24 PM Uganda - Blame Sex Abuse
1lifenow Offline

Loc: west coast
A man who knows just about more than anyone in the world about homosexuality ( in his words) SCOTT LIVELY visited UGANDA in 2009, to explain to them the cause of homosexuality. Here are the causes of homosexuality as related by the worlds leading authority on the subject. The following list is what causes people to "go into homosexuality".

First off, there are no homosexuals. Because they are been either male or female by birth and bits. So they turn to the people they are not supposed to mate with into the "CONDITION OF HOMOSEXUALITY THAT GOD CONDEMNS", due to the following factors in order of occurrence:
1. CHILDHOOD SEXUAL ABUSE - the highest percentage.
2. Gender Identity Confusion - your dad did not connect with you when you were trying to separate from you moms boob. So if your dad is an asshole, you can't and don't want to be like him so you "decide" at 18 months to try to be like mommy and therefore want to have sex with men. So then you think you were "born that way" and love lady gaga.
3. Rebel Against Authority - something "bad" has happened, i.e. parents divorced so you have a bad attitude and therefore act gay and enter into homosexual conduct to shock people.
So a pedophile sees your confusion and vulnerability and presto you are recruited into the homosexual lifestyle. So the GOOD NEWS is that these things that were acquired by environmental factors can be overcome. It is a LIE that gays are born that way because there has never been a definitive scientific study to show that homosexuality is innate. ( multiple studies, in many peer reviewed journals, have demonstrated multiple innate contributing factors, however there is no one gay gene marker, just as there is no one heterosexual gene.) This is true because everyone homo/lesbian he has met falls into one of these three categories.

Before he signed the Bill, the Ugandan president asked his "scientists' who confirmed there is no single genetic cause of homosexuality so therefore they are not born that way. So with Harod's clear conscience he signed the Bill.

So the rationale for jail for life makes perfect sense. Also homosexuality is un-African and is a product of western liberalism. So the POPE of Rome has reportedly accepted and invitation to go to Uganda to honour the 50th anniversary of the canonization of the catholic martyrs of King Mwanga II (he actually has wang in his name). These young men were in the palace of the king who could then sodomize them at his will. When the missionaries converted them to christianity and they said thanks but no thanks, the king had them killed.

So now we know the story. Homo is:
a rejection/condemnation of GOD, your dad, idealizing your mother, being an easy target for a pedophile, a choice, an act of insolence, equivalent to a rapist/pederast, environmentally unfriendly, a man willing to kill for sex, un-African, a historically bad african, a way to be canonized if you say no and are willing to die.

How could you NOT put those people in jail. The GOOD NEWS is…

http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/pope-will-fly-uganda-worship-martyrs-who-rejected-gay-sex280214

WoR Barrie 2011

#461730 - 02/28/14 02:42 PM Re: Uganda - Blame Sex Abuse [Re: 1lifenow]
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada
very interesting.

here is another discussion about Uganda's government, legislation and constitution.

http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=461405

i have never heard of scott lively before.
do you have more information on his involvement with the situation in uganda?

War
Love
Poetry

#461733 - 02/28/14 03:11 PM Re: Uganda - Blame Sex Abuse [Re: 1lifenow]
cosmos Offline

Loc: Puget Sound
His hate speaks for itself:

http://www.scottlively.net/

Chris

T. Paine

#461734 - 02/28/14 03:25 PM Re: Uganda - Blame Sex Abuse [Re: cosmos]
victor-victim Offline

sorry, i could not find any information about Scott Lively's visit to uganda, or consultation with the ugandan government on that website.

did uganda actually use his name or opinion or information to help pass or write this anti=gay bill?

War
Love
Poetry

#461742 - 02/28/14 04:56 PM Re: Uganda - Blame Sex Abuse [Re: 1lifenow]
cosmos Offline

Loc: Puget Sound
His last visit in 2009 caused him to be named as a defendant in a lawsuit.

http://www.massresistance.org/docs/gen2/12a/lively_ccr_lawsuit/index.html

Chris

T. Paine

#461744 - 02/28/14 05:19 PM Re: Uganda - Blame Sex Abuse [Re: cosmos]
victor-victim Offline

Originally Posted By: Center for Constitutional Rights

On March 14, 2012, the Center for Constitutional Rights (CCR) filed a federal lawsuit on behalf of Sexual Minorities Uganda, a non-profit umbrella organization for LGBTI advocacy groups in Uganda, against Abiding Truth Ministries President Scott Lively. Filed in the United States District Court in Springfield, Massachusetts, the suit alleges that Lively’s involvement in anti-gay efforts in Uganda, including his active participation in the conspiracy to strip away fundamental rights from LGBTI persons, constitutes persecution. This is the first known Alien Tort Statute (ATS) case seeking accountability for persecution on the basis of sexual orientation and gender identity.

Status
The Court denied the Defendant's Motion to Dismiss. Discovery phase scheduled to commence in January 2014. Defendant's petition to the First Circuit for a Writ of Mandamus is pending.

Description
Sexual Minorities Uganda, an umbrella organization located in Kampala, Uganda, which represents the interests of its constituent member organizations in advocating for the rights of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex people (“LGBTI”) in Uganda, brought this case against against defendant Scott LIVELY, a U.S.-based attorney, author, and self-described world-leading expert on the “gay movement,” for the decade-long campaign he has waged, in agreement and coordination with his Ugandan counterparts, to persecute persons on the basis of their gender and/or sexual orientation and gender identity.

The case is brought under the Alien Tort Statute (“ATS”), 28 U.S.C. §1350, which provides federal jurisdiction for “any civil action by an alien, for a tort only, committed in violation of the law of nations or a treaty of the United States.” United States Supreme Court has affirmed the use of the ATS as a remedy for serious violations of international law norms that are widely accepted and clearly defined. Persecution, as a crime against humanity that is universally proscribed and clearly defined in international law, is such a violation. Persecution is defined in international law as the “intentional and severe deprivation of fundamental rights contrary to international law by reason of the identity of the group or collectivity.”

War
Love
Poetry

#461746 - 02/28/14 06:29 PM Re: Uganda - Blame Sex Abuse [Re: 1lifenow]
ThisMan Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: upper south
Thanks for my introduction to Scott Lively. I visited his website and read thru several articles he has written. I now feel versed in that I can freely use the word "homosexualist" - which the auto correct on my pad indicates is an unknown word.

I do indeed live in a safe, naive world. My world, I am speaking of. I am amazed that such true HATE does exist. Amazed at the distortion of the Matthew Shepherd murder, and Lively's conclusion that "most" psychiatrist and therapist are now "homosexualists" themselves, having been infected during the course of the forty years since homosexuality was deemed no longer a mental illness.

I personally understand not the goal in teaching and spreading false doctrine other than an inner desire to create chaos in the world. Why do we as humans desire to hurt and destroy our fellows on this planet? What sort of HATE so permeates into the soul, that not only is the purveyor's spirit destroyed, but he or she wishes to destroy even those that they do not know.

And how can people of the twenty-first century still think that gays are "recruited" or it is something others can be infected with? ...those damn "homosexualists"!!

Interesting thread. I learned today, thank you.

#461747 - 02/28/14 06:34 PM Re: Uganda - Blame Sex Abuse [Re: victor-victim]
victor-victim Offline

here is the judge's ruling
Originally Posted By: Judge Michael A. Ponsor

Case 3:12-cv-30051-MAP Document 59 Filed 08/14/13

SEXUAL MINORITIES UGANDA, (Plaintiff)
v.
SCOTT LIVELY, (Defendant)

MEMORANDUM AND ORDER REGARDING
DEFENDANT’S MOTIONS TO DISMISS
(Dkt. Nos. 21 & 30)
August 14, 2013

CONCLUSION
For the foregoing reasons, Defendant’s motions to
dismiss (Dkt. Nos. 21 and 30) are hereby DENIED. The case
is hereby referred to Magistrate Judge Kenneth P. Neiman for
a pretrial scheduling conference pursuant to Fed. R. Civ. P.
It is So Ordered.
MICHAEL A. PONSOR
U. S. District Judge

War
Love
Poetry

#461756 - 02/28/14 07:23 PM Re: Uganda - Blame Sex Abuse [Re: cosmos]
lapchinj Online   content
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New York
Originally Posted By: cosmos
His hate speaks for itself:

http://www.scottlively.net/

Pure hate to the N-th degree. I loved the following quote grin

Quote:
"In 1973, after an intensive campaign of pressure and harassment by LGBT activists, the board of the American Psychiatric Association voted to remove homosexuality as a mental illness from their Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DSM), the “bible” of mental health professionals. It was as if they opened Pandora’s Box and unleashed an invisible plague that attacks the reasoning centers in the brain. Now forty years later the evidence is overwhelming that the DSM should never have been modified. The only problem is that most of the people with the power to change it back are now homosexualists themselves, infected with the same disorder. God help us."
I guess this hate group needs a little help from their friends - putin, the cossacks and the ugandan president.

It's a shame that they spend so much time and effort on hate.

I'm still reading that article, it's really hilarious and sad all at the same moment in time. I remember something from my science classes that that something could not occupy the same space at the same time but when you have this type of collision of matter it's call HATE.

Peace, Rainbows, Love, Healing & Hope
Jeff

#461776 - 02/28/14 10:42 PM Re: Uganda - Blame Sex Abuse [Re: 1lifenow]
victor-victim Offline

Originally Posted By: lapchinj

I guess this hate group needs a little help from their friends - putin, the cossacks and the ugandan president.

It's a shame that they spend so much time and effort on hate.

Peace, Rainbows, Love, Healing & Hope
Jeff

The name Cossack is derived from the Turkic kazak (free man), meaning anyone who could not find his appropriate place in society and went into the steppes, where he acknowledged no authority.

Ethnic or "born" (prirodnye) Cossacks are those who can trace, or claim to trace, their ancestry to people and families identified as Cossacks in the Tsarist era. They tend to be Christian, practicing as Orthodox Christians or Old Believers. This group includes the edinovertsy, who identify as Slavic.
Others can be initiated as Cossacks, particularly men in military service. Such initiates may be neither ethnic Slavic nor Christian in religion. Not everyone agrees that such initiates should be considered Cossack. There is no consensus on an initiation rite or rules.
In other cases, individuals may put on a Cossack uniform and pretend to be one, perhaps because there is a large ethnic Cossack population in the area and the person wants to fit in. Others adopt Cossack clothing to try to take on some of their mythic status. Ethnic Cossacks refer to the re-enactors as ryazhenye ("dressed up phonies").

as a descendant of ukrainian heritage, i remind you that Cossacks are not a "hate group".

War
Love
Poetry

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.