Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cards (33), korbin2003 (39), Rosemary (53), Zebra (47)
Who's Online
6 registered (pufferfish, Jwmcd2, Shockwave, 3 invisible), 20 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63212 Topics
442005 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#461725 - 02/28/14 01:17 PM Relapse Part 1 **TRIGGERS**
TW16 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Utah
Up until recently I had gone about 14 months without engaging in any form of sexual contact with another guy. Unfortunately, however, I had a slip up with one friend and a near slip up with my best friend just this week alone.

On Monday a friend who I had not seen in over a year came over to my house to visit. We were going to go ice skating or bowling or do something else, but by the time he got to my house it was too late. We ended up talking for a while and put our arms around each other's shoulder. My friend knew that I wanted to be sexual with him, and he told me that he could not because he had a boyfriend. I understand this; however, I was both disappointed and glad because I wasn't 100 percent sure that I wanted to go through with it anyway.

Later, my friend told me that he too wanted to be sexual with me and specifically told me what he wanted to do with me. He then kissed me and grad and held my crotch and said that he really wanted to have sex. Very hesitantly I told him that if he was really sure he wanted to, then I would do it with him. We then ended up briefly performing oral sex on each other and masturbated him until he climaxed. When it came time for him to masturbate me, told me that he could not because he ride called and told him that he was thee to pick him up. (During this time his ride was on his way to pick up as there were no more buses to take.) My friend tried to kiss me again, but I told him "no". He then left.

In one way I felt used because my friend did mostly what he wanted--which I too wanted--but at the same time I knew that he had to leave and could not finish.

I will have to continue with the second part at a later time. I am at the public library and have limited time on the computers.

TW16

#462096 - 03/05/14 10:06 PM Re: Relapse Part 1 **TRIGGERS** [Re: TW16]
TW16 Offline
MaleSurvivor

I was wondering if I could have my posts, Relapse Parts 1 and 2 moved to the sexual identity issues forum?

TW16

#462108 - 03/06/14 04:30 AM Re: Relapse Part 1 **TRIGGERS** [Re: TW16]
don64 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: St. Croix, USVI
TW, you probably need to contact a moderator. Don
Divine Law is not judgment or denial of self truths. Divine Law is honoring harmony that comes from a peaceful mind, an open heart, a true tongue, a light step, a forgiving nature, and a love of all living creatures. Jamie Sams & David Carson, Medicine Cards

#462145 - 03/06/14 07:06 PM Re: Relapse Part 1 **TRIGGERS** [Re: TW16]
TW16 Offline
MaleSurvivor

It has been moved to the Sexual Identity forum.

TW16

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.