Newest Members
RodrigoBR, MJ545, Marant, BeingFound, journey4two
12332 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
blueelectron9 (48), Grunty1967b (2014), highflight (42), jocks44 (54), kitm1 (47), Porrick (44)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 15 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12332 Members
74 Forums
63413 Topics
443354 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#460884 - 02/16/14 07:03 PM Abused by the wife of my male abuser
jas4159 Offline

I found myself in a real double edged sword. after a few years of being abused by Ernie (24 years older then me.) he introduced me to his wife and threesomes. at fifteen and a strong catholic only made the abuse with her more confusing and painful than with ernie. I was glad i liked women but i was to young to understand any of it. i felt i was going to hell becuase of ernie and his circle of peophiles but i was now committing adultery and that was a direct ticket to hell.

All i wanted to do was commit suicide and of course i couldn't do that because that was a direct ticket to hell also. it sucked being a teenager.

justanothersurvivror.wordpress.com

thanks

rich

rich

#460960 - 02/17/14 03:17 PM Re: Abused by the wife of my male abuser [Re: jas4159]
Tiger1982 Offline

Loc: Slovakia
Hello, Rich

I'm so sorry that you've had to go through such difficult experiences in your youth... TO be honest, a few months ago I wouldn't believe, that such heinous acts were even possible, that there are people out there who would commit such things to vulnerable child...

I'm glad that you're still here, that you didn't end your life but chose to live instead. I wish you all the best, Rich

Andy

#461129 - 02/19/14 09:43 PM Re: Abused by the wife of my male abuser [Re: jas4159]
focusedbody Offline

Loc: NY
Rich:

Yes, being a teenager can be hard, especially in the midst of what you describe.

The material on your website is very articulate and thoughtful. I especially understand the experience of feeling like two people. I hope you will share more aspects of your recovery, here and elsewhere.

FB

#461496 - 02/25/14 06:21 PM Re: Abused by the wife of my male abuser [Re: jas4159]
honorableman Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: United States
Hi Rich,
I read your post and just wanted you to know that I had a similar experience to yours. I was introduced to the husband in a 3 way situation trap by my female boss (13 years older than me and totally domineering and controlling of my mind and body). I was a very naive 22 year old boy/young man.

Sometimes I feel so alone feeling that this happened to only me. Maybe it can help you to know that you are not alone. I knew the people as well.

Hang in there in there you are not alone. Feel free to PM me if you like anytime.

MIchael

We were both rape victims who survived and I respect your courage for telling your story. You did not commit adultery are not going to Hell, my friend. You are innocent

#461826 - 03/01/14 08:38 PM Re: Abused by the wife of my male abuser [Re: honorableman]
jas4159 Offline

thanks honor.

rich

rich

#463426 - 03/30/14 04:09 PM Re: Abused by the wife of my male abuser [Re: focusedbody]
jas4159 Offline

thanks focused,

even today i find it hard to believe i lived the life i have. but I have come a long way and found piece. thank you for reading my blog i hope you found it helpful.

rich

Moderator:  ModTeam, Publius, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.