Newest Members
JayNL, Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy
12279 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cainrafael (28), GL (67), JohnP725 (66), Lloydy (61), Marie-TwoOfUs (35)
Who's Online
4 registered (tbkkfile, Seekingwisdom, 2 invisible), 30 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12279 Members
73 Forums
63185 Topics
441814 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#461288 - 02/22/14 03:13 PM Re: The Sum Of All My Fears II [Re: ThisMan]
BraveFalcon Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Loc: The ATL
Originally Posted By: ThisMan
I think the PeeWee speech would be great, but only if you dress in a similar suit and carry a bike horn!

I wonder if I could find a suit just like his on the internet? Probably so. I know one thing for damn sure though. If a guy really did dress like that every day, he wouldn't be having any problems keeping the opposite sex from moving in on him. Maybe I should start dressing like that. smirk

Originally Posted By: ThisMan
Recognizing your boundaries is an act of maturity and respect on her part, and if you feel she is crossing those lines do as Lee suggested and gently but honestly say no without details. (This seems so easy when you say it, but actually I know from experience it is very difficult.)

Very difficult and painfully awkward and uncomfortable. To be honest, she definitely hasn't crossed any boundaries with me. Not in the normal sense. Even if she did ask me over there and out-right tried to seduce me, she wouldn't be crossing the boundaries of most normal guys. Most normal guys would be all over it. She is very pretty. Like, out of my league pretty. Like, why would she be interested in an ugly fuck like me pretty. So, if I were a normal single heterosexual male, that boundary probably wouldn't even be there. The problem is, I'm anything but fucking normal. She just doesn't know that though.

The good news is, I got through Friday night with no invite or any contact from her. Hopefully I'll be saying the same thing tomorrow afternoon. After that, the boy is back and I'm through the danger zone. Peace,

Ken

#461301 - 02/22/14 08:06 PM Re: The Sum Of All My Fears II [Re: BraveFalcon]
On The Fringe Offline

Loc: Southeast USA
Before this last post, self esteem issues were a thought.

Definitely now.

An ugly fuck, that is really for her to decide. And obviously she does not think so.

You are getting her most important thing, her time and her companionship. If she was a hook up kind of girl that would not be happening.

Maybe she just likes you. She probably suspects things you have not said, and is ok with it. Women seem so much more sensitive and able to spot sexual abuse. It is usually them...

An interesting thought...

So many of us post on the difficulty of having a decent friend. You seem to have that. You are already ahead of the curve.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.