Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
adam319 (46), Bellemaman (36), Bob G. (58), S D Witwicky (38)
Who's Online
4 registered (GummyBear, Shyshark, 2 invisible), 25 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63226 Topics
442125 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#461173 - 02/20/14 11:58 AM Which lie do I tell today?
sugarbaby Offline

That is pretty much the daily question.

H- which lie do I tell today to cover up for your abuser? Just let me know which one.

I wouldn't ever want to not cover up for the sex offender so I have to lie, and keep track of the lies, and let people misunderstand me so his offender can live in peace and harmony.(I hope you all understand I am being very sarcastic & bitter with that statement)

ya.........

Edited by sugarbaby (02/20/14 11:59 AM)

#461176 - 02/20/14 12:53 PM Re: Which lie do I tell today? [Re: sugarbaby]
On The Fringe Offline

Loc: Southeast USA
The lie that makes you the least of one aiding and abetting a felon?

Sounds like a tough situation. One that makes you feel soiled.

#461183 - 02/20/14 04:41 PM Re: Which lie do I tell today? [Re: sugarbaby]
sugarbaby Offline

I don't like having to lie to cover up for some disgusting person. He (perp) should have to weave the web of lies, not me.

I feel like I'm aiding and abetting him while I simultaneously make myself look like a lying *sshole. I'm not used to this.....I don't do that. I'm not used to being full of sh*t all the time and so I'm not good at it.

H can't handle my feeling on this. He runs and hides instead of talking to me.

Edited by sugarbaby (02/20/14 04:45 PM)

#461221 - 02/21/14 07:08 AM Re: Which lie do I tell today? [Re: sugarbaby]
On The Fringe Offline

Loc: Southeast USA
Sugarbaby,

Relationships just seem messed up sometimes, to me. I get in a funk and can't get right. It takes a day or two and a new perspective appears.

I don't know how women deal with us. Honestly. I know I have probably driven my wife crazy at times, although I love her dearly.

Do what is best or you as a self respecting person. Just for me, I can't be a good part of a reasonably healthy relationship if I feel like a POS.

I have found that my wife will do any physical thing for me. She does not do things that violate her integrity as a person.

As a guy, it took a while to realize that. Love is powerful, priceless.

Best wishes on finding your answers.

#461230 - 02/21/14 12:55 PM Re: Which lie do I tell today? [Re: sugarbaby]
KMCINVA Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

That is powerful. We live in denial, we pretend our life is not really what is was, we pretend the abuser did it because we were special, we keep the secret--never telling anyone until our lives are so unraveled, our minds can only see the abuse and no longer can we bury what was done. It is a horrible web of deceit--deceit of ourselves to protect someone who robbed us of our lives but convinced us it needed to be kept a secret to protect us. How sad, a child's mind can be so easily molded. But as adults, many adults cannot understand why we lived the way we did.

As we heal, we learn to be who we truly are. We no longer need to pretend or lie as to who we are today.

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.