Newest Members
susanhepp, Breathe, georgetwo, frozen45, lilac
12291 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Guillermo (37), illbedat (26), Mike58 (56), Mnovit (38), Mongo (24), pwdasw (64), Raymond Sean (38), yesac76 (38)
Who's Online
2 registered (WriterKeith, 1 invisible), 29 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12291 Members
73 Forums
63228 Topics
442152 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#460527 - 02/11/14 09:09 PM Re: castration for pedophiles in Macedonia [Re: traveler]
Rustam Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
Yes chemical castration has a terrible history and no doubt it is very tricky ethically. I think the voluntary route is acceptable and there may be a case for forced chemical castration in some cases or at least a choice between life in prison and chemical castration. You make a good point about women offenders and of course most abuse is hidden in families so it would make no difference there.

#460530 - 02/11/14 10:07 PM Re: castration for pedophiles in Macedonia [Re: traveler]
Castle Offline

Loc: NJ
I'm confused.

I don't see them talking about gay or strait...just perpetrators.

While I may or may not agree, is not about removing the testies but making them stop producing testosterone.

I do agree, this does nothing about female preps, or those who are family members or friends....the majority of abusers.

This may help, in regards to the small amount of true pedophiles who can't control urges and then actions.

My posts can self destruct at any time..read them while you can.

#460535 - 02/11/14 10:46 PM Re: castration for pedophiles in Macedonia [Re: Marinan]
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada
Originally Posted By: Marinan
Originally Posted By: victor-victim
all i can say is ... ouch!

i would not want that job.
official state castrater.

We already have those. A state castrater is called a "Divorce Attorney".

yes, i have seen the coen brothers movie with george clooney about divorce lawyers.
titled Intolerable Cruelty.
it is a hilarious and mean spirited romantic black comedy film worth a watch.

Intolerable Cruelty's screenplay was written by Robert Ramsey and Matt Stone.

no wonder it was so good.

p.s. the divorce lawyers' association was called...
National Organization of Matrimonial Attorneys, Nationwide (NOMAN)

War
Love
Poetry

#460591 - 02/12/14 11:40 PM Re: castration for pedophiles in Macedonia [Re: victor-victim]
Jude Offline

Loc: New England
all i can say is ... ouch!...i would not want that job. official state castrater.

Hey, keep in mind they are talking about "chemical castration" which is merely a medication that interferes with testosterone production.
But if physical castration was being imposed, I would definitely volunteer to be the offical nut-cutter.
....it's life's illusions I recall, I really don't know life at all. "
Joni Mitchell

#460844 - 02/16/14 05:20 AM Re: castration for pedophiles in Macedonia [Re: Jude]
Marinan Offline

Originally Posted By: Jude
all i can say is ... ouch!...i would not want that job. official state castrater.

Hey, keep in mind they are talking about "chemical castration" which is merely a medication that interferes with testosterone production.
But if physical castration was being imposed, I would definitely volunteer to be the offical nut-cutter.

Uh, definitely not cool, if we're talking about some unfortunate guys who just don't want to hurt anyone but can't help themselves.

#461151 - 02/20/14 01:10 AM Re: castration for pedophiles in Macedonia [Re: Marinan]
Jude Offline

Loc: New England
Uh, definitely not cool, if we're talking about some unfortunate guys who just don't want to hurt anyone but can't help themselves.
Of course I was kidding about castration, but honestly I have no sympathy for these "unfortunate guys". They deserve the harshest punishment allowed by law.
....it's life's illusions I recall, I really don't know life at all. "
Joni Mitchell

#461152 - 02/20/14 01:17 AM Re: castration for pedophiles in Macedonia [Re: Jude]
Marinan Offline

Originally Posted By: Jude
Of course I was kidding about castration, but honestly I have no sympathy for these "unfortunate guys". They deserve the harshest punishment allowed by law.

So, if you were a person who didn't want to hurt anyone, but knew that something had to be done about you, because, through just some weird sick genetic conditioning that isn't your fault, so much so that you would allow your'self to be emasculated by the state to protect the children, you wouldn't want any sympathy?

#461290 - 02/22/14 03:52 PM Re: castration for pedophiles in Macedonia [Re: Marinan]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
The CIA and NSA have been developing a system of a brain implanted "chip" which would monitor the activity of criminals.

Originally Posted By: Armen Victorian in Mind Controllers
Joseph A. Meyer of the National Security Agency (NSA), ... suggested the use of electronic implants in almost all Americans who have been arrested...for any crime. ...They would be monitored continually ...

The devices would be similar to those advocated for use in dogs, for the purpose of identifying lost dogs.

http://www.petfinder.com/dogs/lost-and-found-dogs/how-pet-microchips-work/

http://www.amazon.com/Pet-Tracking-Microchip-Implant-Administration-Veterinarian/dp/B0002YFROI/

They could allow tracking of pedophiles (or anybody else).

Another reference for this is The Mind Manipulators, by Alan W. Scheflin and Edward M. Opton, Jr.
Originally Posted By: review from Amazon.com

The Mind Manipulators_ by Alan W. Scheflin and Edward M. Opton, Jr., published in 1978, is a fascinating account of the technologies of mind manipulation that are being used to subvert man's freedom and reduce him to a slave of his manipulators. Although somewhat dated, this book nevertheless remains very important for those who wish to understand the technological advances which have made possible mind manipulation and mind control on a massive scale.

Pufferfish

* note: Puffferfish doesn't think this is a good idea, he's just reporting on what's going on these days.

Edited by pufferfish (02/22/14 04:02 PM)

#461325 - 02/23/14 08:55 AM Re: castration for pedophiles in Macedonia [Re: traveler]
SoccerStar Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New York
As others have noted, this does nothing to stop female perps, nothing to stop male perps from using other penetrators, and in general seems like attacking the least dangerous part of the problem (people who want to be stopped can probably be stopped with other means too).

"Don't think it hasn't been a little slice of heaven just because it hasn't!" --Bugs Bunny

#461328 - 02/23/14 09:10 AM Re: castration for pedophiles in Macedonia [Re: pufferfish]
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada
Originally Posted By: pufferfish
The CIA and NSA have been developing a system of a brain implanted "chip" which would monitor the activity of criminals.

Originally Posted By: Armen Victorian in Mind Controllers
Joseph A. Meyer of the National Security Agency (NSA), ... suggested the use of electronic implants in almost all Americans who have been arrested...for any crime. ...They would be monitored continually ...

The devices would be similar to those advocated for use in dogs, for the purpose of identifying lost dogs.

http://www.petfinder.com/dogs/lost-and-found-dogs/how-pet-microchips-work/

http://www.amazon.com/Pet-Tracking-Microchip-Implant-Administration-Veterinarian/dp/B0002YFROI/

They could allow tracking of pedophiles (or anybody else).

Another reference for this is The Mind Manipulators, by Alan W. Scheflin and Edward M. Opton, Jr.
Originally Posted By: review from Amazon.com

The Mind Manipulators_ by Alan W. Scheflin and Edward M. Opton, Jr., published in 1978, is a fascinating account of the technologies of mind manipulation that are being used to subvert man's freedom and reduce him to a slave of his manipulators. Although somewhat dated, this book nevertheless remains very important for those who wish to understand the technological advances which have made possible mind manipulation and mind control on a massive scale.

Pufferfish

* note: Puffferfish doesn't think this is a good idea, he's just reporting on what's going on these days.

i don't think much of this rfid idea either. pufferfish.
i would rather be castrated than chipped.

i also agree with SoccerStar.
i am pretty much certain that if you remove one weapon or the ammunition,
the predator pedophiles will simply switch to different weapons.
many crimes against children are not sexually driven, they are spiritually and socially motivated.
the victims are chosen because they are "innocent" (ignorant) and "vulnerable" (easy to manipulate, coerce, or force into compliance).
it is the intoxication and lust for power that motivates them.
that can still be obtained without an erection or testosterone.

War
Love
Poetry

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.