Newest Members
susanhepp, Breathe, georgetwo, frozen45, lilac
12291 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Guillermo (37), illbedat (26), Mike58 (56), Mnovit (38), Mongo (24), pwdasw (64), Raymond Sean (38), yesac76 (38)
Who's Online
3 registered (WriterKeith, 2 invisible), 25 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12291 Members
73 Forums
63228 Topics
442149 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#460470 - 02/10/14 10:46 PM castration for pedophiles in Macedonia
traveler Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: somewhere in Africa
Now I know my life has meaning
Now I see myself as I am, feeling very free...
When my tears have come to an end I will understand
What I left behind: a part of me. Chicago

#460477 - 02/11/14 03:19 AM Re: castration for pedophiles in Macedonia [Re: traveler]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
It was big news in the region...

#460494 - 02/11/14 02:49 PM Re: castration for pedophiles in Macedonia [Re: traveler]
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada
all i can say is ... ouch!

i would not want that job.
official state castrater.

War
Love
Poetry

#460499 - 02/11/14 03:56 PM Re: castration for pedophiles in Macedonia [Re: victor-victim]
BraveFalcon Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Loc: The ATL
Originally Posted By: victor-victim

I don't know. How much does it pay? grin

#460500 - 02/11/14 04:05 PM Re: castration for pedophiles in Macedonia [Re: traveler]
unhappycamper Offline

Loc: VA
Other than interfering with erections, how does this treatment prevent perverted acts against children (or anyone else)? I'm skeptical.

John

#460517 - 02/11/14 08:40 PM Re: castration for pedophiles in Macedonia [Re: victor-victim]
Marinan Offline

Originally Posted By: victor-victim
all i can say is ... ouch!

We already have those. A state castrater is called a "Divorce Attorney".

#460518 - 02/11/14 08:41 PM Re: castration for pedophiles in Macedonia [Re: traveler]
GeorgeMartin Offline

Loc: USA
They would just do digital penetration, using their fingers, pencils or crayons. Heck even adult "toys" such as dildo's made of silicone, rubber, glass or metal.

It is not a per se sexual disorder/dysfunction/addiction but rather a mental one.

Again, a pedophile lacks empathy, compassion, love, kindness towards themselves or their victims too young to defend themselves from such assaults and predatory dynamics by deviant adults, male or female.

Again, they are confusing orientation with behavior. And since most of these people making these decisions about what to do with sexual offenders and or pedophiles are NOT sexual abuse victims nor are they sexual offenders nor pedophiles themselves, they simply assume that castrating a male, of his testicles will stop the criminal behaviors.

Ok, next question:

How will this resolve female sexual offenders and or pedophiles?

Or have they forgotten about that, since the woman is supposed to be "motherly" "loving" and so on?

#460519 - 02/11/14 08:47 PM Re: castration for pedophiles in Macedonia [Re: traveler]
Rustam Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
It seems that there is good evidence that it does greatly reduce the reoffending rates of some types of perps in the countries where it is done voluntarily. Of course perpetrators who take the medication voluntarily may be motivated to stop anyway. According to reports in the British media 100 UK male child sex offenders have accepted voluntary chemical castration.

I don't know much about it but it may be part of a solution. I don't think it is ethical to use it as a punishment but I think it is ethical to use it to stop offenders abusing if the evidence shows it works.

Forced chemical castration is already legal for male child sex offenders in Poland, Russia, Moldova, Estonia, South Korea and some US states.

#460522 - 02/11/14 08:57 PM Re: castration for pedophiles in Macedonia [Re: traveler]
GeorgeMartin Offline

Loc: USA
Yes, and in Poland, Russia, Moldova, Estonia, etc etc and in some US States, they assume that homosexuals are pedophiles and or sexual offenders, what with their "protect the children" mantra's.

These forced chemical castrations are tied directly to religious indoctrination and a pacification of the minds of those that would label many as offenders, when in fact they are not. Can one say "EUGENICS"?

In 1931 here in NH, to get out of being incarcerated in a mental institution, male or female, to leave, one had to be sterilized.
Male or Female, minor, adult or elderly.

While it may stop "some" offenders, it doesn't certainly stop others. Classic example, the Sexual Offender Registry, both on the State and National levels.

#460524 - 02/11/14 09:00 PM Re: castration for pedophiles in Macedonia [Re: GeorgeMartin]
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada
Dear GeorgeMartin,

i tend to agree with you.
i have always thought of rape as a sexual expression of violence,
rather than a violent expression of sexuality.

i think it is a form of assault that is connected with lust, but not caused by it.

i may be way off base,
so forgive me if this is wrong,
and please don't quote me on it.
but i am not a professional or expert.
just a survivor with a guess.

War
Love
Poetry

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.