Hi guys my name is Paul and I'm a new member here and just posted some of my story in two parts in the introductions section. After so many years of silence I've got plenty to say and I'm going to jump right into the fray here and start posting in these forums.

I know there's been a barrage of media stories related to CSA, but this one kind of caught me a bit off guard, so much so that i felt compelled to make a comment about it and share it on my facebook page. For those interested in reading my comment, I've copied and pasted it below the salon.com link. I'd be interested in your thoughts on this matter and look forward to any comments you might want to share regarding either King's remark or my facebook comment.

http://www.salon.com/2014/02/04/stephen_...bitchery_there/

My facebook comment:

King's asinine comments help clarify the author's uncanny ease with evil and horror. I regret ever reading any of his books, and thankfully grew out of them when i was a teenager. Statements like this help keep victims of sexual assault from "telling", thereby delaying and sometimes preventing the victims from ever leading a normal life free from unspeakable pain. Mr. King, it's clear you have NO idea what true horror really is. May one of your dark, twisted monsters crawl out of the Gulf of Mexico and into your Sarasota Fl. Casey Key beachfront mansion and proceed to wreak chaos and terror upon you some stormy night when you're alone and vulnerable.

Peace & Love, Paul