Newest Members
RodrigoBR, MJ545, Marant, BeingFound, journey4two
12332 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
blueelectron9 (48), Grunty1967b (2014), highflight (42), jocks44 (54), kitm1 (47), Porrick (44)
Who's Online
2 registered (Jude, 1 invisible), 16 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12332 Members
74 Forums
63417 Topics
443372 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#460119 - 02/04/14 08:12 PM Edit Profile Name
randombreeze Offline

Loc: WNY
Being new here, i'm not sure if this is the appropriate section for this question but will try.

When i registered yesterday, somehow i must have been confused as it seems the name i intended to use as my username(that seen when posting) got mixed up with my real name. As anyone can see here my name (Pauk)is being shown instead of the nane i'd intended to use. Besides, Pauk is actually misspelled, my real name being Paul.

I think the may have confused anyone reading this, but in short, what i want to do is NOT use my real name as my username. I cannot find any way to edit and change the mistake. I want to introduce myself and eventually tell my story, but hesitate to do so until i get my name correct. Thanks

#460189 - 02/05/14 04:46 PM Re: Edit Profile Name [Re: randombreeze]
SamV Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Talladega, Alabama, USA
I sent you a Private Message and will help you work through this registration issue.

Sam

The Moderator Team

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.