Newest Members
OxfordArms, Anony_mous, Drew6991x, Miro, jj843
12365 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
gryffindor (67), KevinSweeney (57), latinflavor815 (52), latin_flavor_815 (52), RTMark (33), sabooka (35), southpaw10 (46)
Who's Online
6 registered (lapchinj, woodenshoes, 4 invisible), 13 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12365 Members
74 Forums
63552 Topics
444017 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#459772 - 01/30/14 12:24 PM Truarts Intro
Truart Offline

Hello everyone. I am happy to have found this site and found a name to put on all my diffuse problems I have had through my life. It is very hard for me to trust people and let them into my life. So in advance I apologize to you guys if I seem distant or cold.

Im here simply because my memories returned this january. The effects had begun to spill onto every part of my life and it became unbearable. I've tried to do loads of things to fix my problems. Everything from PUA to reading self help books or just being more social. Nothing seemed to work, I thought I was flawed.

I'm kinda spent energy wise from depression. So I might not always have the energy to be supportive or chatty. I try my best, if I don't respond in a day or two it has nothing to do with you. Might just be a rough patch.

Either way, it's nice to be here and all the best to everyone on their journey.

/Truart

#459774 - 01/30/14 12:40 PM Re: Truarts Intro [Re: Truart]
genedebs Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: MO
Welcome Truart

Depression is fairly common for us survivors, so we understand.

This is a safe place, and supportive, in time you may come to trust us. I certainly didn't trust when I got here.

Although I am here now my depression also interupts my participation. Try the chat room, and perhaps the healing circle, I find them helpful, when I am up to it.

We all have different stories but we all are just the same

#459781 - 01/30/14 01:26 PM Re: Truarts Intro [Re: Truart]
Truart Offline

Cheers genedebs.

I'm sure this forum will chip away at the mistrust I have. It will just take time. From what I've read you guys seem to be really cool people.

Might just try the chat room, been pondering about using it for a few days, never really having dared to enter.

Thanks for making me feel welcome mate.

#459807 - 01/30/14 10:16 PM Re: Truarts Intro [Re: Truart]
Jude Offline

Loc: New England
Welcome Truart!

Rough patches? Yeah, we get that. Don't worry about it. You are safe here.

Be well,

Jude
But I won't back down.
Tom Petty

#459811 - 01/31/14 04:06 AM Re: Truarts Intro [Re: Truart]
Andrew3172 Offline

Hi truart I understand where you are coming from .I find it very hard to trust people .I am getting better but I am still very very cautious of people. I hope that you find your healing and support here .

Moderator:  ModTeam, Publius, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.