Hello Everyone!

I have been a member of MS for a few years now. And, I as look back to the time when I came here, I can't help but wonder how much progress I have made, and how much progress I have seen the in the healing journey of quite a few other fellow survivors. At the beginning, I was so terrified about telling my story. But now as I continue in my journey, I find that there is so much healing in speaking up and when I do, I do it in hopes that I help others realize that they are not alone.

Yesterday, I participated in a online radio show put on by NAASCA.org (National Association of Adults Survivors of Child Abuse) in which I was invited to share my story and I'd like to share it with you all as well. for anyone interested here is a link to it: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bill-murray/2014/01/21/stop-child-abuse-now-scan--751

This is not so much about telling the details of my experience as a child abuse survivor but about my healing journey.

Thank you,

The strength of a man isn't in the weight he can lift; it is the burdens he can understand and overcome.