Newest Members
OxfordArms, Anony_mous, Drew6991x, Miro, jj843
12365 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
gryffindor (67), KevinSweeney (57), latinflavor815 (52), latin_flavor_815 (52), RTMark (33), sabooka (35), southpaw10 (46)
Who's Online
9 registered (Kitty6, 5 invisible), 20 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12365 Members
74 Forums
63551 Topics
444008 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#458869 - 01/18/14 01:52 AM Hi. I'm pretty new to all this.
insideoutnow Offline

Loc: Sacramento, California
I didn't get to deal with what happened to me as a boy until recently. This past summer, in fact. I saw it as a movie. Now that I feel it, it feels as if I am being turned inside-out, hence the user name. I believe I can work through it some, with help, though I didn't at first. But I'm starting to. There's help, and people who know better than me. The main thing for me is breaking the silence and finding my own words. I've never dared do this before. Thanks for being here, you guys. You being "out" about these matters helps give me courage. I guess you just do the best you can.

#458870 - 01/18/14 02:07 AM Re: Hi. I'm pretty new to all this. [Re: insideoutnow]
Jude Offline

Loc: New England
Welcome insideoutnow,

You are on the right track. We all just do the best we can....and keep pursuing our goal: healing. Keep in touch.

Be well,

Jude
But I won't back down.
Tom Petty

#458878 - 01/18/14 11:04 AM Re: Hi. I'm pretty new to all this. [Re: insideoutnow]
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada
glad to hear you get to deal with it finally.

i am OUT.

AND IT FEELS GREAT!

welcome to ms.org.

War
Love
Poetry

#458924 - 01/18/14 11:56 PM Re: Hi. I'm pretty new to all this. [Re: insideoutnow]
kcinohio Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Ohio
Hey insideoutnow, thanks for the introduction. Hope you find some healing here.

#459090 - 01/21/14 12:13 PM Re: Hi. I'm pretty new to all this. [Re: insideoutnow]
DavoSwim Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Iowa, USA
Inside

Congratulations on having the courage to tell your story. Your story is similar to what others have experienced, but at the same time, everyone's story is unique. Good luck to you. For me, joining this site has been a good move, and I hope you find it healing and supportive as well.

Again, good luck
Dave

#459137 - 01/22/14 12:22 AM Re: Hi. I'm pretty new to all this. [Re: insideoutnow]
Czaesar72 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: California, USA
Welcome Insideout! Yes, there is healing in speaking up. I wish you well in your journey to healing. You have have come to a good place for that; don't be afaraid to ask question and vent as I'm sure many here would be more than happy to walk along with you.

The strength of a man isn't in the weight he can lift; it is the burdens he can understand and overcome.

Moderator:  ModTeam, Publius, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.