Newest Members
Jay1159, jon-jon, want more, pgh15217, Barracuda312
12343 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
GeneF48 (66), kun wang (32)
Who's Online
2 registered (Greg56, Seekingwisdom), 20 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12343 Members
74 Forums
63439 Topics
443465 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#457639 - 12/30/13 06:08 PM see all of you later
Obi Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: kansas
just want to express some things before i head on out.

first off, many survivors here have done these kinds of posts, myself included on more than one occasion to find many of us back again. mine were more out of frustration and a feeling of a severe lack of compassion and support for me.

this post, hopefully, will be different in that i'm not saying goodbye and never coming back, or coming back later even though i said i wouldn't. nope, this is more of a see you later. i'm going to be gone for a while. not sure how long to be honest, as i will explain later.

i have come to a place, in my recovery, where i feel that i've reached a point, at this time, that i've gotten everything that i can get out of ms. i'm barely here anymore as it is, and it's usually to answer pm's.

at this time, the only thing that would greatly increase my activity on ms is to have a role on ms as a greeter or mod. seems to me that having a role like that on ms is the only thing else i can get anything out of it these days. however, without going into details, i know that a position for me here on ms will, more than likely, not happen.

so, that leaves me at a place where i need to venture elsewhere. look for other avenues in exploring my recovery. if i should, which may happen, i come to a spot later down the road where ms, and the users here, can be of some help in some of the issues i may face is when i will come back and look for that help, support and guidance.

this is not goodbye... this is a see all of you later...

take care and wishing everyone the best in their recoveries.

obi

my story

my vlog

#457640 - 12/30/13 06:46 PM Re: see all of you later [Re: Obi]
petercorbett Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: TEXAS
(((obi))),

I offer this Irish Blessing to you on the next part of your journey in healing.

May the road rise up to meet you.

May the wind be always at your back.

May the sun shine warm upon your face; The rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again, may God hold you softly in the palm of His hand.

Wishing you well in the next phase of your life & healing.

"I will take that lost boys hand, and i will lead him from the depths of darkness, into the sunshine, forever into eternity." As he is me.
Pete..irishmoose.
May 15-17 2009, Alta, Sep. 2009. Sequoia, 2010.
Hope Springs, 2010.

#457644 - 12/30/13 08:52 PM Re: see all of you later [Re: Obi]
traveler Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: somewhere in Africa
obi -

you are one of the shrinking number that i remember from my first days participating here. by your contributions, you contributed significantly to my progress - and for that i thank you. i am glad that you have derived a significant amount of help from MS, and wish you well in your search for the next step. glad to hear that it is not necessarily goodbye forever.

hoping to cross paths with you again sometime,
LEE
Now I know my life has meaning
Now I see myself as I am, feeling very free...
When my tears have come to an end I will understand
What I left behind: a part of me. Chicago

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.