Newest Members
DT, kk90, Austintexan, Cancan, LS
12257 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Blank (36), christx (41), Heartonfire (38), Nathan LaChine (31)
Who's Online
1 registered (Cthulhu), 21 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12257 Members
73 Forums
63124 Topics
441422 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#455108 - 11/26/13 10:09 AM Exploited teen will be jailed for stabbing perp
SoccerStar Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New York
Nausea alert:

http://articles.courant.com/2013-11-22/n...h-school-wounds

Summary:
When the boy was 16, a relative introduced him to a 25yo man. The boy "wanted to be friends," the man wanted to get him drunk and have sex with him. Their "relationship" lasted 2 years. On several occasions the young man tried to break off the "relationship" but the older man would then quickly post to Facebook that he was gay, then remove it... just to, y'know, show that he could. After another breakup, the man came over now to attack the younger one and started beating him. The now-18yo retaliated by stabbing the 27yo, fatally.

So he's going to jail. And it's seriously, up-front being described as a gay lovers' quarrel.

People are really fucking stupid. This one needs some letters to the editor....

Matt

"Don't think it hasn't been a little slice of heaven just because it hasn't!" --Bugs Bunny

#455687 - 12/01/13 06:21 AM Re: Exploited teen will be jailed for stabbing perp [Re: SoccerStar]
catfish86 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Ohio
The more I think about this, the more it really does piss me off. Do the reporters and prosecutor find themselves that ignorant about sexual abuse? You a 27 year old coercing sex from a 16 yo and continuing to strong arm the boy into sex and the papers and prosecutor portray them as LOVERS? A good attorney should be able to rip this up pretty good.
And the Wisdom to know the difference.

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.