Newest Members
JayNL, Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy
12279 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
melnjams (42), rage (27)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 21 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12279 Members
73 Forums
63189 Topics
441846 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#455605 - 11/30/13 07:12 PM So the secret is out...
Sven Offline

I'm not even exactly sure of what happened.
Just that something happened with B. and his friend again AND my father at the same day.
I dissociated trough most of it i think, or something like that, but I managed to go to work, then break down there.
Don't really remember much of that either, except that i woke up in the hospital. I stayed there for a few days.
Appereantly I passed out or something, at work.
They figured it out soon enough and appereantly i turned my father in and told them about B. too except they have no clue yet who he is..
I'm home now.. The police arrested my father..
I can't really grasp what happened yet still. It's all still a blur and idk it feels unreal i guess
Into souls on the tree of pain
From the firefly a red orange glow
See the face of fear
Running scared in the valley below
~ Bullet The Blue Sky - U2

#455608 - 11/30/13 08:03 PM Re: So the secret is out... [Re: Sven]
don64 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: St. Croix, USVI
I am sending you so much love, Sven. I hope you have lots of support available where you are. You have been traumatized and will need time to recover and regain some center of balance. I can't know what you need right now, but I'm sending you the energy that I have to send you from my heart. Don
Divine Law is not judgment or denial of self truths. Divine Law is honoring harmony that comes from a peaceful mind, an open heart, a true tongue, a light step, a forgiving nature, and a love of all living creatures. Jamie Sams & David Carson, Medicine Cards

#455623 - 11/30/13 09:14 PM Re: So the secret is out... [Re: Sven]
concerned_husky Offline
MaleSurvivor

(((Sven)))

Hang in there. I can't imagine how overwhelming this is for you - this is a huge, scary change. Hold on tight.

#455625 - 11/30/13 09:26 PM Re: So the secret is out... [Re: Sven]
ThisMan Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: upper south
Ah, Sven. ((hugs, man)). I only know to say I care and I support you.

#455631 - 11/30/13 09:48 PM Re: So the secret is out... [Re: Sven]
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada
did all this just recently occur,
or are you starting to recall events?

is there more to this story in another post?

War
Love
Poetry

#455638 - 11/30/13 10:12 PM Re: So the secret is out... [Re: Sven]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
Hey Sven,
stick with us and keep us updated what is going on.
I hope your memory will come back soon on recent events just to feel more in control of situation. Could you call and contact someone - from police and ask?
Or in hospital?

There is nothing wrong in wanting to find what is happening...
Take care for yourself and please stay away from B and your uncles as well, all abusive persons around you.

Pero

#455641 - 11/30/13 10:15 PM Re: So the secret is out... [Re: Sven]
traveler Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: back in the USA
Sven - i hope you'll be able to participate fully in your own defense and protection. please cooperate and let the authorities put these perpetrators out of action. prayers and best wishes for your physical recovery as well as the emotional and psychological trauma.
lee
and though badly hurt at times, we are not destroyed.
- Paul, II Cor 4:8-9

#455651 - 11/30/13 10:46 PM Re: So the secret is out... [Re: Sven]
SoccerStar Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New York
Sven,

I am so incredibly proud of you - I have been hoping and praying for months that somehow either someone would intervene or you would have the opportunity and the courage to save yourself. Seems to have been the latter. You most likely are terrified now and the future is impossible to predict - except for the fact that it will HAVE to get better.

Matt

"Don't think it hasn't been a little slice of heaven just because it hasn't!" --Bugs Bunny

#455693 - 12/01/13 09:15 AM Re: So the secret is out... [Re: Sven]
KMCINVA Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Sven

Letting the secret out is healing but also can be frightening. The reactions of others can either be supportive or non-supportive.

Whatever happened to make you dissociate had to be traumatic--a trigger or emotion from the past. I know people will say dissociation is not real but sadly for many of us it is real. As least the police were perceptive and have taken action. It is a step that frees you from the abuse.

The future can be challenging as you have to face your father and the courts, seeing he has been arrested. Hopefully one day B will get what he deserves. You need to take time and make sure you have supportive people around you and stay away from those that torment you--you have much to deal with.

Keep us up to date and please share as you feel comfortable and safe. We are here for you.

Kevin

#455717 - 12/01/13 04:02 PM Re: So the secret is out... [Re: victor-victim]
Sven Offline

it all happened recently, like last week.
I didn't really save myself though, physical exam pointed it out already so they kinda knew, i just told them the people who had done it, though i dont remember talking about that.
I dont look forward to testifying though.. I hope the rest of his family won't try to get to me looking for revenge.. Or because they are scared i will turn them in... Same for B. i guess.
i'm not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing
Into souls on the tree of pain
From the firefly a red orange glow
See the face of fear
Running scared in the valley below
~ Bullet The Blue Sky - U2

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.