Newest Members
kk90, Austintexan, Cancan, LS, PaulnMA
12256 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
ByondClosedDoors (41), Dave1425 (32), DeafDavid (23), LowSky (57)
Who's Online
3 registered (tbkkfile, HD001, 1 invisible), 66 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12256 Members
73 Forums
63117 Topics
441396 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#453479 - 11/13/13 08:45 AM Re: Hello From Scottie [Re: Sterling]
Scottie Offline

Loc: North Fort Myers, Florida
cool

Hello Goran. Thank you for caring so much for me, and for the offer of help. I am sorry you were abused and that you suffered. I don't think violence would help me at this point in my life. Once in my childhood I was taking a beating at a wood working shop from the man who I was supposed to call father in public, and a big man stepped in and stopped the beating. I was so happy, I floated on clouds, that was until I got home and all the anger he had been kept from taking out on me rained on my small frail body. He hurt me bad and let me know I was never to let anyone stop him again, and that there was no help for me. Hugs, Scottie

Hugs and Best Wishes,
Scottie

#454549 - 11/20/13 11:01 AM Re: Hello From Scottie [Re: Scottie]
Scottie Offline

Hello and my many great thank you's to each and everyone of you who wrote me. Sadly before I could answer everyone who wrote to me, I got overwhelmed and had to leave the site before I got triggered too deep. How ever I am stronger right now, and in a safe place. I will try my very best to be a supportive community member and participate as much as I can.

Hugs and many best wishes,
Scottie

Hugs and Best Wishes,
Scottie

#454570 - 11/20/13 06:38 PM Re: Hello From Scottie [Re: Scottie]
newground Offline
Chatroom Moderator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: michigan
hey scottie
we all heal at our own pace. I am glad that you came back please just take it slow and share when you are ready. recovery is about you dude and you are worth it.
Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering whale; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee. let me then tow to pieces, while still chasing thee, thou damned whale! Thus, I give up the spear!"
Herman Melville

#455359 - 11/28/13 02:28 PM Re: Hello From Scottie [Re: newground]
Scottie Offline

Thanks, I almost did not.come back I mean....It is so hard, I often came as a Non member and read others stories and ran hard for my safe spot. Now I am putting my self out there... my own life, and I have to stay and not run...It is very hard..and I find that as strong as I think I am , I am only able to deal with a few stories ad then totally lose it, break down..and spend days trying to get my self back under control.. I have to admit I do not know if I can truly be a part of this community, as I keep breaking down every time I read others stories, maybe I am not meant for this place...sad hugs

Hugs and Best Wishes,
Scottie

#455361 - 11/28/13 02:40 PM Re: Hello From Scottie [Re: Scottie]
Scottie Offline

I tied..going to go throw up...Hugs

Hugs and Best Wishes,
Scottie

#455379 - 11/28/13 08:43 PM Re: Hello From Scottie [Re: Scottie]
newground Offline
Chatroom Moderator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: michigan
you are a fit here scottie. you do belong here of all places. there is no need to tell anything you are safe and welcome here. I have been here little over two years and not told all my stuff certainly not in a story. just let yourself make some headway, gain the strength to feel safe man there is NO pressure here you are worth whatever it takes to heal just take your time.
Jeff
Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering whale; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee. let me then tow to pieces, while still chasing thee, thou damned whale! Thus, I give up the spear!"
Herman Melville

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, Publius, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.