Newest Members
DougieB, sethpeterson, R Ellis, SailingAway, Kitty6
12320 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Healer (53), Kilo (21), sdsjr (40), surfdude (57)
Who's Online
6 registered (The Seeker, Jude, usmcmarine21, Dave PNW, Seekingwisdom, 1 invisible), 27 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12320 Members
74 Forums
63372 Topics
443136 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic Options
#450518 - 10/18/13 01:07 AM Re: Penis Fixation ** Possible Triggers [Re: SpiritRisingMan]
felix33 Offline

Loc: California
Very well said. To connect with someone is the core issue; unfortunately the abuse screws it up. I am fixated too; am married and am happy with my wife. Blessings!

#455343 - 11/28/13 10:51 AM Re: Penis Fixation ** Possible Triggers [Re: SpiritRisingMan]
saint-of-Lost-Causes Offline

Loc: Michigan
Wow kryptic...took the words out of my mouth!

#455347 - 11/28/13 11:57 AM Re: Penis Fixation ** Possible Triggers [Re: SpiritRisingMan]
Frustrated Offline

Could it be that as humans we make too much out of this. Just saying.

#456448 - 12/09/13 02:05 AM Re: Penis Fixation ** Possible Triggers [Re: SpiritRisingMan]
AndyS87 Offline

Loc: sorry, but I don't say on the ...
I suppose that's possible, but on the other hand we're learning more all the time about how complex brains are, and how much people's experiences affect their lives. So on the one hand, we could be making too much of it, and on the other hand, it may be far more complicated than we realize. There's also the possibility that things we think we know and take as correct could be shown to be wrong one day. Who knows?

#457438 - 12/26/13 03:53 PM Re: Penis Fixation ** Possible Triggers [Re: SpiritRisingMan]
johndoe Offline

Loc: california
I too have an unexplainable penis fixation. I am not attracted to men, I am very much attracted to women. I do have a strange desire to "pleasure" men. I know that this is how I was used as a preteen by my abuser and a dark part of my mind wants to keep re-creating the acts for some reason. There are sometimes that I cannot get aroused with my wife (whom I love very much and am still very much attracted to) unless I fantasize about pleasuring some random faceless male. I cannot explain it, but it is how my brain is trained. The desires/fixations come and go (sometimes gone for months at a time), and today they are here strong.

#457950 - 01/04/14 02:43 AM Re: Penis Fixation ** Possible Triggers [Re: SpiritRisingMan]
callo Offline

His story is somewhat like mine exept l have not had sex with a woman and distant my self from other men l am aroused by them but can not see me living with one or gaving a romantic relationship my neighbors had sex with me when l was 10 until 12 they were 20 (two boys). I don't have sex at all for the last 18 years. I am now 33. I dont consider my self gay even thoug l have penis fixation. I hope I made my self clear and good luck. Thank you for sharing l feel identified.

#457951 - 01/04/14 02:43 AM Re: Penis Fixation ** Possible Triggers [Re: SpiritRisingMan]
callo Offline

Callo

#458043 - 01/05/14 02:51 PM Re: Penis Fixation ** Possible Triggers [Re: SpiritRisingMan]
pete1973 Offline

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Wow, just read a few comments and sounds just like my situation. I believe I identify myself as bisexual yet I only want to give head or a hand job and not look at the guy at all. I have no attraction to men emotionally like I do to my wife but I get strong desires to satisfy men orally. I don't know how to explain it, my counsellor thought I was looking for a romantic involvement with a man but I want no part in that, just to be used I guess to get him off.

#458226 - 01/08/14 03:53 AM Re: Penis Fixation ** Possible Triggers [Re: SpiritRisingMan]
justplainme Offline

I just read this and found it very striking, " There is sex in souls as their is in bodies." Rape and abuse is a cloak, a fog, a sailor's mist to overcome in the weary night. Once we gain back our soul we gain back our identity and issues like these tend to fade. Self knowledge is the lock to open,the key is love, from above, from within, from without....

"Survivors need an opportunity to define their own sexuality in their own terms, rather than in reaction to the abuse, so that they stop allowing their offenders to have power over them sexually."

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.