Newest Members
Ghostcrab124, Thomas2015, Allen_Walker, Cas, Elysium83
12781 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
closure (25), esp22 (41)
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 16 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12781 Members
75 Forums
65835 Topics
460404 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#454622 - 11/21/13 07:23 AM Thanks guys take care
Frustrated Offline

I am leaving MS. Thanks you guys for the advise. I wish you all well on your journeys. Peace be with you all.

#454623 - 11/21/13 07:43 AM Re: Thanks guys take care [Re: Frustrated]
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada
that was a short visit.
hope you got what you needed,
and are not leaving because you were offended or felt uncomfortable here.

please feel welcome to return at any time.

vaya con dios.

War
Love
Poetry

#454629 - 11/21/13 09:25 AM Re: Thanks guys take care [Re: Frustrated]
traveler Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: somewhere in Africa
Frustrated -

i hope you'll see this. and i hope you'll reconsider leaving.

looking back, i noticed that several of your posts went unanswered. i can see that might have made you feel unwelcome or not accepted. i am sorry if that was the case.

i can only speak for myself - but sometimes i am pretty self-absorbed when i am going through something - and if a particular post does not related directly to me, i don't reply. or if it does apply to me - and i have no idea what to say - i keep silent. or sometimes i see something from someone i "know" better because they have been around longer and i will respond to them over someone who is relatively new. i am sorry if that happened to you.

you took a big step and a scary chance in signing up here to begin with - and even more risky is putting your issues and questions out there for everyone to see. you are to be commended for those acts of courage.

i hope you'll find the patience and forgiveness to give us another chance if this is what is bothering you.

on the other hand, if you dont think there is much to be gained for you here - then that is perfectly all right - do what you need to do. and all best wishes as you move on.

LEE
"That you are here - that life exists, and identity; that the powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse. . . What will your verse be?" Robin Williams as John Keating in "Dead Poets Society"

#454632 - 11/21/13 10:38 AM Re: Thanks guys take care [Re: Frustrated]
Magellan Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: California
Yeah. I agree with Lee/Traveler.

Your monicker "Frustrated". You've been here about a month, and you're leaving already. I think that's a real shame. MS can be a really frustrating place at times; it can also be really engaging and a MAJOR source of inspiration and learning about CSA and the related issues that we all face.

Give yourself more than 1 month, Frustrated one, before giving up.

#454652 - 11/21/13 04:33 PM Re: Thanks guys take care [Re: Frustrated]
Chase Eric Offline
MaleSurvivor

Frustrated, I know what it is like to want to cut and run. In fact I think I am in that process myself at a different level. I am keeping my posts in your lists thread, however. Please stay.

Click my pic to see why I'm here.

#454657 - 11/21/13 05:13 PM ! [Re: Frustrated]
Smalltown80sBoy Offline
MaleSurvivor

!

Edited by Smalltown80sBoy (02/28/14 10:35 PM)

#454658 - 11/21/13 05:31 PM Re: Thanks guys take care [Re: Frustrated]
Frustrated Offline

To be honest I am over whelmed with everything and looking to disconnect. I am very confused and struggling with newly recalled memories. This is effecting every aspect of my life and I need to get back on track. The only way I know how to do this is to shut down and shut it out the best I can.It's just too dark in here to see any other way. I appreciate the encouraging words I really do.

#454661 - 11/21/13 06:08 PM Re: Thanks guys take care [Re: Frustrated]
Magellan Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: California
Unfortunately, CSA issues don't just disappear when we will them to go away. They will remain there until we deal with them. That is our lot. We have to work towards recovery or we will remain haunted by it for the rest of our lives.

#454665 - 11/21/13 07:22 PM Re: Thanks guys take care [Re: Frustrated]
don64 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: St. Croix, USVI
Hi Frustrated,

Timely retreat is a strength, and you are the only one who knows what you need right now. If you need to withdraw, then that's what you need to do. If you need to leave the site, then that's what you need to do. Your internal compass is the only thing that can guide you. I would say that I hope you know you can drop out and come back whenever you want to, whether you officially leave the site or not.

Wishing you the time and space you need to lick your wounds.

Don
Divine Law is not judgment or denial of self truths. Divine Law is honoring harmony that comes from a peaceful mind, an open heart, a true tongue, a light step, a forgiving nature, and a love of all living creatures. Jamie Sams & David Carson, Medicine Cards

#454666 - 11/21/13 07:28 PM Re: Thanks guys take care [Re: Frustrated]
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada
dear frustrated,
i, too, come and go as and when i feel the need
to retreat or return or recover or reflect
or connect or contact or confront or conceal.
this isn't a race, post at your own pace.
leave in peace, stay safe.

you are welcome here anytime.

War
Love
Poetry

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.