Newest Members
DougieB, sethpeterson, R Ellis, SailingAway, Kitty6
12320 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
iwishicared (41), Scott Oliver (53), TutDaVinci (32)
Who's Online
5 registered (Dave PNW, Ocellaris, Obi, 2 invisible), 16 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12320 Members
74 Forums
63370 Topics
443123 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#454518 - 11/19/13 10:58 PM Insomnia
Frustrated Offline

Sleepless nights nights and dark days circleing the drain. This shit is a pain in the ass. Can be so clear at times yet so confusing. So complete and so void. WTF

#454543 - 11/20/13 09:40 AM Re: Insomnia [Re: Frustrated]
blacken Offline
Chatroom Moderator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Northern Ohio
I have struggled with insomnia on & off for the past 2 years. And its been steady the last 5 months. I take over-the-counter meds nightly, or I will Not sleep at all.

I tried Ambien, but I got addicted to it & THAT was a Bad experience. I was a mess when I ran out & without health insurance couldn't get more. NEVER again.

As to why,...maybe stress of being unemployed & the lack of a routine? Or other stuff. Im just guessing.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.