Newest Members
0128, jeremywickers, JScott12, TMatti2, DaiseyLady
12502 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
fakir (71), HelpMeHelpHim32 (41), motherstars (65)
Who's Online
4 registered (GT13568, 3 invisible), 13 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12502 Members
74 Forums
64189 Topics
447924 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#454515 - 11/19/13 10:10 PM Hi All !
KevinMac Offline

Loc: Massachusettes
Trying to survive, but the old ghost's come up day after day. I use to belong to a site like this back on prodigy, was a great form of calming. I'm very happy to once again find such a place to come to. Of late, I have cut off one of my abuser's ( brother), this has caused a rift in the family, but since, I've been alone with them in the room...not much of a real loss.
Since doing this, it seems, my anger and such issues ( trust, betrayal..etc) have , crept into , what was once a very good relationship. I'll end here, with I am so incredibly happy to find a place, where I am not alone with my shit.

#454516 - 11/19/13 10:18 PM Re: Hi All ! [Re: KevinMac]
KMCINVA Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Kevin

Welcome, or should I say welcome back after prodigy, and you have found a place that people will listen and not pass judgment. Read, write and share at your own pace. Healing takes time. The ghosts remain with us until we face them--you had kept them silent but they have a way of re-emerging because they are silent until they find you emotional weakness. It is like some bacteria that remain dormant in our bodies, hiding and one day the reappear.

We all understand what you are dealing with--many around you will not and do not let their judgment or ignorance control you and hold you back in healing.

Welcome and look forward to hearing of your progress.

Kevin

#454528 - 11/20/13 01:30 AM Re: Hi All ! [Re: KevinMac]
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada
welcome to ms.org, kevinmac.

great to have you join our circle.
the good thing is people here are facing forward.

knowing that there are others out there willing to talk about it publicly, anonymously, has helped me heal and deal with discovery and recovery.
putting my self out there, exposing, disclosing my secrets, becoming vulnerable, allowing myself to experience the powerful emotions posted within this forum, has given me an objective perspective on my own problems.

War
Love
Poetry

#454532 - 11/20/13 06:24 AM Re: Hi All ! [Re: KevinMac]
Jude Offline

Loc: New England
Welcome kevinmac,

You are right, you don't have to be "alone with your shit". We've all got plenty. Cmon in!

Jude
Left here on my own or so it seems
I've got to leave before I start to scream
Joe Cocker

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.