Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cyclebreaker (41), monkeybusinessinky (28), Tom Byrnes (55), wind west (30)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 17 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63219 Topics
442067 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#454439 - 11/19/13 11:05 AM Re: Microsoft, Google, ISPs to halt child abuse images [Re: Smalltown80sBoy]
SoccerStar Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New York
Originally Posted By: puffer
I don't see you doing this to other respondents

For the record, other moderators and I have spoken to other people here about the tactical error of relying on stories about child abuse as reported by unscientific and bigoted conspiracy websites. I will PM you a link as I don't want the matter to publicly escalate. So I can promise you, from my heart, that it speaks nothing about you personally or about the level of credibility that should be lent to your own firsthand experiences.

I have no evidence at my disposal that can substantiate the Franklin scandal. Everything I've looked up reflects the court findings that nothing happened and the plaintiffs had perjured themselves. I see many websites and books that call the story a cover-up, and it is entirely plausible that it is. Pedo rings are documented fact; DC-based pedophilia / callboy scandals are documented fact. Suspiciously convenient deaths of whistleblowers are documented fact - Silkwood and the first Sandusky investigator are two prominent examples. No one is alleging a violation of fundamental facts of biochemistry, and the matter of "who benefits" is clear enough.

But without any hard evidence, it is just very difficult to explore such a topic and hold out any hope for progress, resolution, and closure.

Matt

[EDIT: Puffer, your inbox is full so I can't PM you the link. If you are interested in receiving it please delete some threads and let me know.]

"Don't think it hasn't been a little slice of heaven just because it hasn't!" --Bugs Bunny

#454443 - 11/19/13 12:12 PM Re: Microsoft, Google, ISPs to halt child abuse images [Re: Smalltown80sBoy]
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada
cover ups occur everyday in my business.

sometimes, a story stays alive for years as rumour, before it finally gets the investigative attention it needs.
sometimes, rumour and victim testimony is all there is.
we have a senior supervisor (department head) at work who has sexually abused several young employees over the last two decades that i have known him.
everyone knows he is doing it.
he even brags about it.

some victims have reported it to the police.
others simply left the business or moved to another city.
some are still working, and are willing to confirm, confidentially and discretely.
four of his victims are willing to go official.

i gave their names to the police,
plus other cooperative and corroborating witnesses,
and the police said that was not relevant,
and have since failed to contact any of the names i provided.

there is simply not enough evidence to press charges, let alone convict, according to the actual detective on the case. last time i spoke with them, the case is dropped.

it has been almost two years, and nothing has been done about the last reported assault.

the perp has not been arrested, and it has never made the news.

i acted as victim advocate during the last scandal,
but i was worn out by the roadblocks.

the media was not interested, even though the story involves big names in the music industry and people were willing to talk. the assault took place back stage at a major rock festival.

the police did not investigate, claiming the witness was not credible, although i can tell you she is traumatized and in therapy.

the perp is still working, and the victim has had to switch careers.
people choose not to believe her, or refuse to talk about it.

incredibly, many people have taken his side.
he has power and connections, he has skill and experience, he works hard, he gets the job done, and he makes people money.
that is all that really matters.
whereas all his victims were new and unknown.
even the female police officer said to me, "a lot of young women are attracted to older men with power. she probably got carried away, consented, and now she regrets it."
implying that the victim had falsely reported a crime and destroyed her career and relationship to cover up her bad judgement. (she was in a monogamous common law marriage which has suffered due to victim blaming/accusations of cheating)

what really triggered me, is the fact that he lures his potential victims off the job site by hiring them to work for a private company for an inflated wage, and then talks them into a drink after work with the boss, which leads to
"i'm too drunk to drive you home, why don't you spend the night here, and we can go straight to work in the morning."
this is the same ploy that was used by the serial killer that raped me.

it is a common practice in our trade to overnight at a coworker's on a short shift change.
but, this story ends up with the sleeping girls being molested, waking up with this guy undoing their pants, etc.
the victim is too scared or embarrassed to tell.
then he brags how he scored a young girl,
and the girl ends up going away.

he is almost 60 and is not attractive, charismatic, or handsome. he is not even superficially nice.
all the women refer to him as creepy.
he stinks like stale beer and cigarettes.
they complain about his inappropriate remarks, indecent proposals, rude jokes, etc.

he has friends in high places, because he keeps getting work on big events as a supervisor and department head.

many of us experienced workers have made it abundantly clear, in writing, that because of what he has done, we will refuse to work with him, and if we show up and he is there, we will leave the jobsite for safety reasons.

this became an issue between the local union and some clients.
that still does not stop the companies from hiring brand new unaware kids from working with this guy.
so we have to verbally warn newcomers about this guy.

the sad thing is, his victims are all technically adults, although i don't think of them as very mature.
they were all late teens early twenties.

there are more predators like this guy.
i have personal knowledge of another company owner who operates the same way with young male employees.
you should hear the rumours circulating amongst employees about the owner of a certain hit show and his pedophilic preferences. i worked for that company many times.

i don't need to tell you that when a celebrity is in town, we roll out the red carpet.
a "runner" is assigned to take care of their needs.
i tried this job.
i quit, because of moral objections.
you are expected to provide whatever they request.
no questions asked, keep your mouth shut.

i have heard some sick stories from other runners.

have you heard about any of this in the credible news?

after a lifetime of dealing with media and media people,
i can tell you flat out, from first hand experience,
that the truth and what is reported, are most often far apart.

i am not just talking about spelling errors.

whole stories never make the news.

big stories.

truth can stay hidden for long periods of time,
not to mention, certain truths go in and out of fashion over time.

i have posted 2 stories about my own experiences with official government and organized pedophilia.
the media DID NOT publicize either of these events.

in my crazy life, i have been eyewitness to incredible newsworthy events that did not so much as make the local newspaper.

any time i ended up in the news, the information that was reported was incomplete, and much of it was inaccurate.

i simply do not trust the integrity of the press.
they have their own agenda.
they print propaganda.
they are owned.

there are many big stories and scandals not being covered by mainstream media.
this is the main reason i have turned to the internet for disclosure.

i feel very strongly about this.

War
Love
Poetry

#454475 - 11/19/13 06:40 PM Re: Microsoft, Google, ISPs to halt child abuse images [Re: Smalltown80sBoy]
Wheatthins Offline

Loc: ohio
Can you all say "political oppression?" cause I sure as hell can.

#454553 - 11/20/13 12:37 PM Re: Microsoft, Google, ISPs to halt child abuse images [Re: Smalltown80sBoy]
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada
i have witnessed and endured far more "peer oppression" than "political oppression" in my life.

the pigs and the dogs have taught the sheep to herd themselves.

War
Love
Poetry

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.