Newest Members
JayNL, Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy
12279 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cainrafael (28), GL (67), JohnP725 (66), Lloydy (61), Marie-TwoOfUs (35)
Who's Online
4 registered (WriterKeith, 86, WontGiveUp, 1 invisible), 28 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12279 Members
73 Forums
63185 Topics
441820 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#454294 - 11/18/13 02:44 PM !
Smalltown80sBoy Offline
MaleSurvivor

!

Edited by Smalltown80sBoy (02/28/14 10:34 PM)

#454310 - 11/18/13 03:25 PM Re: Microsoft, Google, ISPs to halt child abuse images [Re: Smalltown80sBoy]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
They are late for at least ten years...

Pero

#454314 - 11/18/13 04:04 PM Re: Microsoft, Google, ISPs to halt child abuse images [Re: Smalltown80sBoy]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
I just read a post in facebook that children weren't disappearing anymore.

I added that there was a group called the FINDERS who are systematically taking children. It isn't publicized.

Edited by pufferfish (11/19/13 05:18 PM)

#454318 - 11/18/13 04:29 PM Re: Microsoft, Google, ISPs to halt child abuse images [Re: Smalltown80sBoy]
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada
thanks for those links, pufferfish.

i have come across this information many times in my own research.
http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=432874#Post432874
it is not taken seriously, for the most part, by the general public or mainstream media.
unless one believes ignorance and evil are the same thing, it is hard to separate the two.

someone should be finding the finders.

War
Love
Poetry

#454330 - 11/18/13 05:34 PM Re: Microsoft, Google, ISPs to halt child abuse images [Re: victor-victim]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Edited by pufferfish (11/19/13 05:19 PM)

#454339 - 11/18/13 06:03 PM Re: Microsoft, Google, ISPs to halt child abuse images [Re: pufferfish]
SoccerStar Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New York

These sources are not credible, full of fever-dream assertions that are historically inaccurate ("FEMA concentration camps"), scientifically inaccurate ("vaccines cause autism"), scientifically IMPOSSIBLE ("unlimited oil," "global warming is a hoax"), and racist ("Protocols of Zion").

This is not how to get people to take CSA seriously.

Matt

"Don't think it hasn't been a little slice of heaven just because it hasn't!" --Bugs Bunny

#454386 - 11/19/13 12:45 AM Re: Microsoft, Google, ISPs to halt child abuse images [Re: SoccerStar]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Well, Matt

It's easy to discredit a thing by finding a bone of contention here and there. Please read the books I have recommended before you criticize.

I know that this stuff is going on because I have read the books:
The Franklin Scandal: A Story of Powerbrokers, Child Abuse & Betrayal by Nick Bryant (Author)
http://www.amazon.com/The-Franklin-Scandal-Powerbrokers-Betrayal/dp/1936296071/

Also, I know that it's real because I paid the price of being tortured and sexually tortured by those people when I was 12 years old. What they did to me is closely parallel to what is reported to have been done to others.

I was a bright-eyed boy before it happened. You can see it in my pictures.

That's why I believe those reports of the others.

That's why I believe what is reported in this book:
Trance: Formation of America
Cathy O'Brien (Author), Mark Phillips (Author)
http://www.amazon.com/Trance-Formation-America-Cathy-OBrien/dp/0966016548/

I believe this to the extent that I make the statement that if we can get enough people to read this book, we may still be able to save our nation.

Puffer

#454390 - 11/19/13 01:43 AM Re: Microsoft, Google, ISPs to halt child abuse images [Re: Smalltown80sBoy]
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada
i agree with you, pufferfish.
and i believe you, pufferfish.

one of my abuse experiences involved government connections, conspiracy and cover-up.

i have personally met and known many other victim/survivors with similar tales of institutional organized pedo-networks hidden in plain sight within our governments. plenty of evidence. no proof. such is life in this world.
all men are created equal, but money and power has stratified society, and there are people who are above and beyond the law.

nobody wants to believe what i know to be true.
i witnessed it.
i experienced it.
i have been accused of paranoia, sensationalism, exaggeration, fabrication, and false memory.
the usual reaction to my revelations is shock, disbelief, ridicule, evasion, anger, denial, avoidance.
i believe the term is "cognitive dissonance".

"The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists."
J. Edgar Hoover

even when the listener claims to believe my story,
they are usually uncomfortable and unwilling to discuss it.
it is extremely ugly subject matter.

the truth does not rely on opinion.
the truth is what refuses to go away,
even if i refuse to believe in it.

i know what happened to me.
i remember it perfectly.

when a disclosure is met with disbelief,
secondary victimization occurs in survivors of sexual abuse.
http://www.academia.edu/723613/Secondary...rvice_Providers

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/l...rns-report.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-189981/Rape-victims-told-better-press-charges.html

War
Love
Poetry

#454419 - 11/19/13 08:26 AM Re: Microsoft, Google, ISPs to halt child abuse images [Re: Smalltown80sBoy]
SoccerStar Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New York
The best way to make a challenging story more acceptable is by NOT presenting it alongside material that is factually disproven and prima-facie absurd. There's no reason why saner outlets would totally ignore a true story. The real media published on the Tuskegee syphilis affair, Project Paperclip, Operation Mongoose, Project Northwoods, MK Ultra, Watergate, the Pentagon Papers, the House Select Committee on Assassinations (which got the story wrong but it still got out), Karen Silkwood, the Downing Street Memos, and sexual trafficking by Blackwater - a private army paid by the government to kill people in lawless zones. If anyone would have the means, motive, and opportunity to kill someone saying bad things about them it would be Blackwater, yet here we are.

We don't need to settle for racist crackpot sources. Our issues are more important than that.

Matt

"Don't think it hasn't been a little slice of heaven just because it hasn't!" --Bugs Bunny

#454427 - 11/19/13 09:46 AM Re: Microsoft, Google, ISPs to halt child abuse images [Re: SoccerStar]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Edited by pufferfish (11/19/13 05:20 PM)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.