Newest Members
JimHouston42, GKB, MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS
12466 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dm13 (39), Jaso (34), liliana888 (43), Raju (32)
Who's Online
2 registered (lostsoul824, 1 invisible), 18 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12466 Members
74 Forums
64018 Topics
446776 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#454128 - 11/17/13 11:44 AM Been away for a bit.
Lost Mountain Offline

Loc: Atlanta
Sorry I have not kept in touch I have been having a rough time of it lately. My T is great but when it came to discussing some hidden feelings. Things did not work out that well. On top of being abused as a child and raped as an adult. I grew up with my mom and sister,4 aunts 8 girl cousin,s. A big part of me felt feminine. I guess you could say I am an underclothes cross dresser on top of all that. Anywho my T is not at all familiar with this at all and when she started asking questions I felt dirty and ashamed. And thus I withdrew and isolated a did a little SH. I am suppose to see her this week and I hope and pray we do not mention the subject.

#454143 - 11/17/13 03:29 PM Re: Been away for a bit. [Re: Lost Mountain]
traveler Online   confused
MaleSurvivor

Loc: somewhere in Africa
LM -

i am sorry you are having this difficult time. i just want you to know that your secrets are no "worse" than anyone else's. they are not ones that i have had to deal with - but i do not criticize or judge or condemn you for them. i am glad you felt free to share this - and hope you feel the support and acceptance here that lets you know that we accept you and that you are not alone.

LEE

PS - glad you came back!

Edited by traveler (11/17/13 03:30 PM)
Edit Reason: PS
Now I know my life has meaning
Now I see myself as I am, feeling very free...
When my tears have come to an end I will understand
What I left behind: a part of me. Chicago

#454150 - 11/17/13 03:51 PM Re: Been away for a bit. [Re: Lost Mountain]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
Hello Lost Mountain and welcome back!
I'm sorry to hear for your troubles. I hope you'll get well with yourself, there is no reason for you to feel ashamed.
I have had a lot of troubles with shameful feelings, still trying to learn how to accept my self.
I wrote one topic recently about shame. It was very important for me to learn that shame is result of interaction of two persons, not one, not me. I always have had idea that something is wrong with me originally and that I should shame because of it. Well it wasn't the case. I was shameful of me because I looked on myself trough someone esle's eyes.
So I'm very happy that you are here with us and that you are confident enough to share your intimacy.
Keep sharing!

Pero

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.