Newest Members
andrewmartin, Aurigny, Luther, LuckyCharm, Jennifer Lyons
12251 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
AdawgJR (28), Brian (50), hikerpark (52), Jeremy Welch (47), Logan81 (2014), Olson30 (60), Patrick7958 (56)
Who's Online
4 registered (YYZGIRL, 3 invisible), 43 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12251 Members
73 Forums
63104 Topics
441295 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#453448 - 11/12/13 11:37 PM Lies my brain tells me (triggering hurtful lies)
Jacob S Offline
MaleSurvivor

Lies my brain still tries to tells me

gays molest kids
and weak kids become gay

It was normal
It doesn't mess people up
Only the weak find it wrong

Since the beginning of time
It just happens
And if you can't deal with that,
YOU ARE THE ONE WITH THE PROBLEM!

Hypago opiso ego, Satanas!!

Edited by Jacob S (11/12/13 11:38 PM)
all the people he can trust.
Like the one who stands behind him
cheering him on
Estatic when he stands defiant,
wild with abandon when he's gone

just stay alive.
do whatever you need to.
you are worth it.

#453886 - 11/15/13 10:18 PM Re: Lies my brain tells me (triggering hurtful lies) [Re: Jacob S]
Cthulhu Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Cascadia
I remember being told "to get used to it" because this(rape) is what being gay was. I normalized it for so long using those lies.

Brains suck.

some context

#453921 - 11/16/13 12:44 AM Re: Lies my brain tells me (triggering hurtful lies) [Re: Jacob S]
don64 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: St. Croix, USVI
Lies are lies vote. My primitive ego self has always told me lies are not lies, but they are. I'm 64 and just beginning to learn that lies are lies. It is not easy. I keep getting slammed, but less and less often. I have just been able to consciously NOT GET SLAMMED. A real first for me. I'm kind of charged. Good to read you again. Don

#453969 - 11/16/13 10:59 AM Re: Lies my brain tells me (triggering hurtful lies) [Re: Jacob S]
Cthulhu Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Cascadia
Don, really glad that you are making progress. You deserve it. Keep feeling charged and fight laugh

I feel too many of us deal with these same lies. I hate how these terrible themes are common to so many of us here, but its nice not to be alone.

And Jacob, I am glad your title is "lies that your brain still tries to tells me". Don't let yourself fall into trusting those lies again. & thank you for writing these feeling down here.

(((hugs to both of you)))

some context

#453971 - 11/16/13 11:08 AM Re: Lies my brain tells me (triggering hurtful lies) [Re: Jacob S]
don64 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: St. Croix, USVI
Hi Jacob,

I am so sorry for addressing my post to vote. I have chatted with vote many times and for some reason i saw vote for the post. I apologize and want to say the post i wrote to vote was written to you. Thank you vote for so politely pointing out my faux pas. Don

Moderator:  ModTeam, Publius 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.