Newest Members
JayNL, Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy
12279 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cainrafael (28), GL (67), JohnP725 (66), Lloydy (61), Marie-TwoOfUs (35)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 20 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12279 Members
73 Forums
63185 Topics
441810 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#45390 - 06/26/03 01:43 PM Just hello again
Leosha Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right here
I just wish to say hello, I am now home after I am gone from Monday until now. I was sick some days, and think it is part of all the thoughts I have and memories. I was not to sleep or eat for some days, and not drink much (and did drink some bad things, quite some alcohol for two days), and over weekend, I am not even able to drink water, just get much more sick. I go to my doctor for surgery appointment, so he can tell me how it is I am healing, and I am so sick when I am going there. The nurse who is to put me in room to wait, she takes the temperture and blood pressure, then makes me lie down on the table and gets the doctor right away, and from there I am in hospital for three days. I do feel some better now, they give me medicines for two days to keep up my blood pressure, and give me lot of fluid in the veins, and some medicines for being sick. It feels good to be at home again, I still feel very much tired, but better in physical way. I will be back in little time, want to get to outside and get the air for little time, walk my dog. Thank you for you friends who write me, I will write back.

Leosha

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

#45391 - 06/26/03 05:34 PM Re: Just hello again
Ivanhoe Offline
MaleSurvivor

Hey, Leosha,

Just a note to wish you well.

I've got plenty of blood pressure is you need some--too much, really, and I suppose I can't really give some to you, but, I would if I could.

You get better, do what the doctor tells you to do.

David

#45392 - 06/26/03 06:51 PM Re: Just hello again
Happy Birthday Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
Leosha
Fresh air and dog walking - GOOD. \:D

Vodka and no food - BAD ! :p

Welcome home, I hope you're feeling better.

Dave ;\)

#45393 - 06/26/03 06:54 PM Re: Just hello again
ecb Offline
MaleSurvivor

Leosha,

Ditto to what was already said. I'm glad to hear you are doing better, I was wondering how you have been.

Take care of yourself Leosha.

Eric

#45394 - 06/26/03 09:31 PM Re: Just hello again
outis Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Maryland USA
Leosha,

I hope to hear soon that you feel better.

Please do take care of yourself, brother.

Joe

#45395 - 06/26/03 10:34 PM Re: Just hello again
Elad Offline

Leosha,
Glad to hear you are up and about and home. I hope we can talk later. I missed our talks these last few days.
Elad

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.